Reviews for Under the First Mistletoe
Terra Nova chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
:oO I SO WOULD DO THAT! XoDDDDDDDDD
Cristina chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
OH MY GOOOOSH! This is so freakin good :D I love love love it! 3 3 I'm just giggling like a little girl :) lol this is so cute :)
Linnea7 chapter 20 . 4/26/2011
Sweet story! I really liked Lily. She was such an enthusiastic and fun eight year old to read about!
brownie bunny chapter 20 . 4/21/2011
I really did love this story! It kept me awake till 3 in the morning, reading it through and through...and rereading the sweeter bits.. :-D I really really liked it! Do keep on writing! Maybe, it could be your profession someday! :-D Unless, it is already? :-D
daffodils chapter 20 . 1/9/2011
I absolutely luv your story ! it's creative and very cute ! luv luv luv it !
Lifes.Little.Secrets chapter 20 . 11/30/2010
OMG! I loved this story! I totally believe in Christmas magical love once again!
applenica chapter 20 . 9/25/2009
sweet story. it's fate brought them together.
dreamgirl chapter 20 . 9/23/2009
omg i love this story!

thanx so much for writing it!

its so cute!
Dead Deactivated chapter 20 . 8/7/2009
Teehee that was beautiful i love Jordan and Lizzie. I also love Mistle toe! Faboulous story. Keep Writing
AJS chapter 20 . 7/29/2009
Cute story, some parts maybe a little too cute and unrealistic though. I don't think the title really had to relate to anything, other than the very end when they finally kissed and got together. There were some chapters that didn't really add to your plot at all though, and could probably be omitted. I also think that Lizzie's attraction towards Jordan was a little shallow. How can you say you might be in love with someone when you have barely talked to them? Well I guess that just relates to a difference in opinions on love at first sight. Anyways. I also think that the whole ice skating falling in thing was unrealistic, in that Jordan didn't act like he cared that Lizzie got hurt at all until she was all better and stuff. If he was so concerned then why didn't he visit her in her room? It's not like it would have taken a lot of effort to do so. Also, I thought she was 19 in the very beginning?

Anyways, this is a sweet story. Cute. Actually it's been on my to-read list for a while. :)

- Alyssa
Lexi chapter 20 . 7/10/2009
adorable!
AdiGal chapter 20 . 6/5/2009
That was such a brilliant story! I'm so sad it's over, I loved reading about Jordan and Lizzie...

The characters are all so wonderful, it really is a great story, I don't think there was a single moment in the epilogue where I didn't have a huge grin on my face!

-AG :)
Loved For Who I Am chapter 20 . 5/4/2009
AW!

Super sweet story!

Sad it's over though.
Tecna chapter 20 . 11/29/2008
Wow, I'm so glad that I found this story, it's absolutely wonderful and just the kind I wanted to read. I was completely bored out of my mind and so tired of reading cliches that I gave up finding a good fic and when I came across this one I'm happy that it didn't let me down. Although the review is late, you know what they say, better late then never. Also thanks for not adding all the cliched romance, I trully loved this story and I hope that there'll be more like these on the way from you.

Tecna ;)
t chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
great story! what i love about this is the family bond between sisters and how you captured how she felt
383 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »