Reviews for Under the First Mistletoe
I Murder on Impulse chapter 20 . 8/30/2008
cliche but amazing story!

xx
MKSub chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
"and why he didn't want to go skating with Elle."- i think you mean "Lily" not "Elle"

haha. sorry about this like, years after you finished this story.

that just really bothered me.
hellomydarling chapter 20 . 8/21/2008
wow...just wow. that is the most pationate out look on love I've ever seen!
Evenstar1389 chapter 20 . 8/29/2007
aww this is so sweet... i love reading about the re-wedding jitters and the large family
ihrtbks chapter 20 . 5/11/2007
Just to let you know, I LOVE THIS STORY!
LunaBela chapter 20 . 4/23/2007
Hi! Ok, so here's my story:

I was somewhat bored today; just hanging out in my room and having nothing more interesting to do except for watching some SpongeBob with my kid brother (yeah, that's how bored I was . . . I don't even like SpongeBob . . . his laugh annoys me . . .) N'ways, back to the subject here. Ok, so I decided that I would enjoy spending my time reading. See I'm somewhat of a book-worm, and seeing how I didn't have a book at hand (I know, shocking! .) I came here. And, coincedentally, I found your story!

I read it and here is what I thought about it:

OMG! I couldn't stop shrieking (with delight, of course)! I know this story is pretty old and what-not, but I fell in love with it! All it's characters (Lily in particular), it's settings, and it's plotline! I love it all! I even wanted to cry every once in a while, depending on what was going on, of course. See, I am a hopeless romantic and your story just made my day (or night, seeing how I just finished reading the entire thing! LOL! .)! I Loved it; so very adorible! This story will definately be one in my 'Favorites' List!

Well, I'll stop my rambling now! Take care, and keep stories as sweet and adrible coming! Do it for all us hopeless romantics! LOL! Well, take care! Ciao!

LunaBela
carrie chapter 20 . 3/16/2007
that was absolutely amazing!
SparklingStar25 chapter 20 . 3/15/2007
That was so cute!awesome story!
sakura chapter 20 . 3/10/2007
OMG!That was so sweet!such a cute story and it was really really really wonderful.I especially loved Lily's character other than Jordan and Lizzi who are so cute!I just want to say that I love this story:)now I'm gonna read more from you...
romancelover chapter 20 . 2/12/2007
That was so romantic! And it was definately really sweet, i love your stories!
Pinkamoo chapter 20 . 1/26/2007
That was one really nice story . You're a really good writer and should be proud of yourself, sorry for reviewing at the end but I am lazy like that...most of the time I don't bother writing reviews so you shuld feel special p heheh, well lovely story anyway.
ice-cold-pepsi chapter 20 . 1/16/2007
so so so so so SO SO SWEET! Man, i just love dis story!
violin-lady13 chapter 20 . 1/14/2007
aw... that was so sweet! adorable! you rock! :-) No comments to add, this was really pretty much perfect. :-)
siddika chapter 2 . 1/5/2007