Reviews for Under the First Mistletoe
youpin chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
GOOD STORY.
Lorilozz chapter 20 . 11/20/2006
Great story. I was enthralled all the way through. It can be so difficult to write a story that has a lot of different characters, but you've done it so well. Great job!
Rose of Red chapter 20 . 11/16/2006
That was such a cute fic! Bravos!
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 20 . 3/9/2006
AWE! I loved your story dude, it was so damn cute! Ah, this is going on my Favorite Story list here on . Your an amazing writer dude, write on.

- Celie
Alenor chapter 20 . 1/28/2006
aw this is a lovely story. i love it! lily sounds so cute! lol, rainbow hair on a seven/eight year old? i like that idea. cya later luv Alenor.
emerald chapter 20 . 10/4/2005
oh gods! that was SO SWEET! they are perfect for each other...and her family is so romanitc...ugh and i am in love with matt and mark...they are nicest and sexiest twins ever lol...good job on this story...it was really fun to read!
ve chapter 20 . 6/9/2005
so sweet!
Madcow13 chapter 20 . 3/4/2005
Lovely place to end this. I loved the depth of the emotion as you led up to that one kiss. Go you! Lily was such a funny character, I enjoyed any part with her in- especially when Lily and Lizzie dyed their hair. Anyway, great work!
Heather F. C chapter 20 . 2/25/2005
this was uber-cute...
s chapter 20 . 1/29/2005
aw lily is so cute! u should make a separate story about her...like a branch off
Sharpieyum chapter 20 . 12/31/2004
I can't help but wondering, do you really like guys' names beginning in J? I've read all your stories, and all your main males have names starting with J...just something curious i noted. I really like this one and Why I Hate You (and much, they're so sweet!) but A Beloved's Bitersweet Torture ended really sadly. I was expecting another happy, upbeat ending, and instead James completely rejected Bella, and led her on to so that she fell in love with him to the point of not being able to look for any other guys, which i found depressing. But this one I really really liked (I thought Jordan was such a sweetie! i wished he lived in real life!)
dreamingmaggie chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
muchos thanks for sorting all of that out for me! your story is so awesome! i think that you're the only author that has taken the time to respond to their fans, i really appreciate that and it makes me admire you even more. D sorry for not responding through e-mail but my e-mails really messed up and its impossible for me to send e-mails THANKS AGAIN AND YOUR STORY ROCKS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
dreamingmaggie chapter 20 . 12/20/2004
AWESOME STORY! SO FREAKING GOOD!
dreamingmaggie chapter 18 . 12/20/2004
John, Luke, Matt, Mark bible, did you realize that? lol
dreamingmaggie chapter 15 . 12/20/2004
you said in this chapter that spencer was the youngest in his family, but i thought that lily and jordan were his only siblings...can you explain that?
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »