Reviews for Tales from Galroth
Andie Firehawk chapter 24 . 6/7/2006
LMAO, horny Lunaya. Priceless. _
Dueling the Days chapter 24 . 5/2/2006
Weirdest werewold attack ever...

Strange stuff, Jewel

I wonder what else you have in store for our intrepid adventurers.
The Eternal Winged Sage chapter 24 . 4/18/2006
Very well written Chapter! I am enjoying reading this! PLEASE continue this!
The Eternal Winged Sage chapter 22 . 4/1/2006
Sorry I havent reviewed yet... This is going great! I look forward to future chapters! PLEASE continue this!
Dueling the Days chapter 21 . 3/4/2006
And here I was thinking we would get a fight of sorts. Oh well, that's alright if it means character growth.

'til next time
The Eternal Winged Sage chapter 21 . 3/1/2006
Well, I must say that this Chapter went great, I shall read and review this as it continues... I HOPE it continues, PLEASE continue this!
Dueling the Days chapter 20 . 2/28/2006
It looks like "payback" is going to be the name of the game in the next chapter of "Tales from Galroth."

Looking forward to it
Dueling the Days chapter 19 . 11/7/2005
I read this some time back and forgot to review it...bad habit, I know.

All in all, another tweener chapter. Aya makes an important decision, but it's really more of a building block of things to come.

Just letting you know someone's still reading
Dueling the Days chapter 18 . 8/30/2005
With the great battle of last chapter, thus follows the falling action. Everyone is doing their best to pick and move on. Not a terribly suspenseful chapter, but that's really the point of it, right? I'm glad to see you kept the interlude between Cyle and Alanisa. I await more.
Andie Firehawk chapter 17 . 7/23/2005
I dunno why, but the whole thing with Yurden and Eddie seemed a little more... rushed this time around. I kinda liked the last one a little better, but eh.

The dealie with Yurden and Ivan's sister, though... that was certainly unexpected. I'd have to go back and re-read the rest of it, but I'm guessing her death was even more recent than I thought, she was significantly older than Ivan or perhaps both. (But then again, knowing his liking for Kethandra... ya never know! :-P )

That last line, though... awesome. Just awesome. :oD
The Eternal Winged Sage chapter 17 . 7/21/2005
This is going great! I shall await future chapters, when they come out, I HOPE this continues! I am going to keep reading this one as well as reviewing! As well as add it to my 'favorite stories list'! As always keep uo the great work! And please continue!
The Eternal Winged Sage chapter 16 . 7/18/2005
This is great, I am really looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work! Please continue!
Andie Firehawk chapter 16 . 5/14/2005
Very awesome chappie, SJ. :D I must say your portrayal of Lujaine and Belzaer is a lot better in this revision. Deeper, definitely. :-)

Yayness! Keep it up! :-D
Kyaa chapter 14 . 3/13/2005
Hey, like the chapter. Oh so Sirius makes his move on Jintari. And Lyaeus characterized perfectly. I love the memory to, insight into how she has a the child. As always i love your writing and do hope to read more. Patiently waiting! Til next time,

Kyaa Kyaff
Andie Firehawk chapter 13 . 3/10/2005
Woah! It's been forever since I checked this thing, and I'm glad I did! _ GLad to see it still alive! :-D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »