Reviews for Fantastic Pen Names
AvalonOrchid chapter 27 . 5/26/2011
Lovely. Found it very amusing, put a big smile on my face.
Terra Fire chapter 25 . 2/9/2011
I love it! I haven't been to this site in so long, and I'm glad that you're still writing Haiku poems. This is a great idea, using pen names as inspiration! The possibilities are endless. :-)

T
Adrenalin chapter 22 . 2/7/2011
J'aime beaucoup les haikus mais je les trouve affreusement difficile à reviewer - probablement parce qu'ils sont si courts.

Pour celui-ci, je pense qu'il ne correspond pas exactement à la définition d'un haiku traditionnel. Il ne décrit pas quelque chose de tangible et on y ressent une présence forte du narrateur, ce qui n'est jamais le cas normalement. Après, cela ne me dérange pas vraiment, et j'aime la façon dont tu es parvenue à exprimer autant de choses en si peu de mots.

Je ne suis pas aussi convaincue par la répétition, par contre. Je sais que c'est en rapport avec le pen name choisi, mais je trouve un peu dommage d'utiliser un effet de style de ce genre dans un poème de 17 vers.

Très agréable à lire cependant.
t-y-f-m chapter 25 . 1/15/2011
Do continue. :)
littlest clouds chapter 25 . 1/1/2011
I love this! thanks :D
this wild abyss chapter 25 . 12/11/2010
I thought this was very gorgeous, more so because of it's simplicity. The image of clouds in a person's eyes is unique, and you pulled it off wonderfully. I also enjoyed your use of dialoge at the end, because it made the reader feel more grounded into the scene, so to speak.
young and the reckless chapter 23 . 7/11/2010
"we make our own rainbows" - yes :)
young and the reckless chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
just amazing.
young and the reckless chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
i must say i love "sandstorms on your wings" - beautiful.

also: i love this collection. i too have an obsession with pen names on here. (and now i swear i'm not advertising) but if you'd like to read another collection of pennames... "this could have been about you"

i'm glad i'm not the only one with this guilty pleasure :)
playing in gasoline chapter 23 . 4/30/2010
this makes me smile.
playing in gasoline chapter 15 . 4/30/2010
"fake you. cosmic you." and then "sink me down the drain."

Perfect. Standing ovation; beautiful!

Favorite.
playing in gasoline chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
"political maze" -I like that. Says it all, really.
playing in gasoline chapter 19 . 4/30/2010
As you recommended, I skipped straight to chapter 19. ;) although I intend to read the rest after a moment.

It is lovely. I get this wonderful image of a girl biting into this mysterious fruit (an apple, I'm assuming, as in many mythology) and cringing at the sour of the taste.

The pen name is also wonderfully beautiful, if I may add.
thinking.about.thinking chapter 19 . 3/5/2010
I think this has got to be one of my favorites. I love Greek mythology, and this is an awestriking portrayal of the tale of Persephone.

.thinking
thinking.about.thinking chapter 18 . 3/5/2010
Um, this one is formatted weirdly, so that it's just a line...I'm guessing that's a mistake? Otherwise, I love this one, and it perfectly describes my friend's situation.

.thinking