Reviews for Free Love
Amy chapter 10 . 2/22/2004
Hello,
This is a very good story, and one I got very much involved in. I just have one suggestion. You need to go back and check your dates of certain events because they are all messed up. Go online and check the dates for Woodstock, Vietnam War, and Watergate. Plus for the songs you mentioned. Other then that ,it was an excellent story. Happy writing.
bellesoleil chapter 10 . 2/22/2004
it cant be over! i loved this story so much! write again sometime if it strikes your fancy...lol that sounded strange...anyways very good...
~Jessica~
Krysta chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
I came across your story today and just got done reading it. All i can say is wow! This is by far the best story i have read on this website! You have an amazing talent! I absolutely loved this story!
I.N.O.A.N chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
wow... that was good.
keep writing stories, coz u shouldn't waste u talent.
fire-fem chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
That was great! So is this the end? It would be great if you would clarify that and continue on.
fire-fem chapter 9 . 2/21/2004
Oh yeah baby, Luke's back! Let the love fest begin.
Catherine chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
your writing style, word choice, and descriptions are amazing! your characters were very whole and real and no one is underdeveloped. great job! would be a much better place if all works were as professional and pleasurable to read as yours.
BuffLie chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
Oh god, I loved it. *sniff*
ment chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
oh that was perfect...i was pissed off at luke at the start because he hadn't kept touch, but after finding out his reasons it was all good. he's so sweet, i can't believe he kept the tequila bottle, LoL! well beautiful story, absolutely perfect!
amymoine chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
aw yay! i love it and it has made me happy
lin chapter 9 . 2/21/2004
absolutely beautiful.
DJ Jade chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
i really liked this fic! you did a great job writing it. bravo!
Liriel87 chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
Way to wrap it up. . . good grief took them long enough. Good story!
Liriel
Knightengale chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
I love happy endings; and after all the crap these characters have gone through, they truly deserve happiness.

Did I mention that this was a great story? It was real and emotional, and just sucks the reader right in. Thanks for writing it.
InsaneOleander chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
Another great chapter! I thought that this was the last chapter, because in the middle it seemed like it was.. But then...I kept reading it... ok.. Update soon!
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »