Reviews for Free Love
Isabelle88 chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
I really don't know what to say, just awesome, i loved every second, your work is wonderful
isabelle
leian chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
Hiya!
I was wondering... do your characters have a life of their own, much as mine do, or are you writing some of Amy's internal ruminations from your own thoughts? Because they're fascinatingly lifelike, as if Amy really -is- talking. *thumbs up* C'est tres bien!
At the point where Luke shows up on Amy's doorstep, I have to pause with the twin urges of either cheering wildly and hugging him - or socking him a good one. Sure, it's romantic for him to show up after all this time.. and yet, it's kind of arrogantly male -to- show up after all this time. (Now I know why they say women are fickle. *wink*)
I think I would have been more accepting of a letter asking if Amy would like to resume their correspondence. But that's just me.
A great story and you ended on the perfect note! (I don't think I could have stood if more complications came Amy's way - her mother being the most obvious, I think) Congrats on finishing it!
And now, may I have more of Sam and Kate, please? ;D
kili-2 chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
*beggs for more soon*
BuffLie chapter 8 . 2/20/2004
Dear god, that was so sad. If he doesn't come back, I'm going to hunt him down... I swear I will :)
worthwaitingfor22 chapter 8 . 2/16/2004
Great Writing , your leaving me hanging, i hate that write more!lol
Ashley Tucker chapter 8 . 2/16/2004
aww! so sad! please update soon
Kezza chapter 8 . 2/15/2004
Can't wait for more! Soon please!
I.N.O.A.N chapter 8 . 2/15/2004
i really like this story, it's very well written. keep up the good work P
Knightengale chapter 8 . 2/15/2004
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about Luke leaving. I don't think it's the best course of action, but he must have a good reason for doing it, right? Or maybe not... I'm having a really hard time picturing a happy ending here. \
Liriel87 chapter 8 . 2/15/2004
He is a coward. A stupid, runaway coward. And i think he should stop running away, it must be annoying to sally. pish. Stupid boys. Update soon.
liriel
wittyangel chapter 8 . 2/14/2004
Wow... This chapter sounds so sad! I love the part where you bring in the missing tequila and its real meaning. very interesting... but please bring luke back soon! or maybe you have other ideas in mind... ) keep it up!
ment chapter 8 . 2/13/2004
oh no, he's left again!
good chappie!
the revelation about david being the father was like WOW, anyway it does make sense, LoL!
please bring Luke back, please!
Isabelle88 chapter 8 . 2/13/2004
WOW! That was deep! I cant wait to read more, i hate that Luke left, i cant wait till he comes back, great job on this ch!
isabelle
AnotherDreamer chapter 8 . 2/13/2004
I love this story so far. Write more soon.
leian chapter 8 . 2/13/2004
Just wanted to let you know I'm reading. Great chapter. Unexpected note on the ending.
And no nitpicks this time. :)
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »