Reviews for Free Love
bellesoleil chapter 8 . 2/13/2004
very very good...it sucks that he has to leave but i can understand why he is...write more asap! love it!
~Jessie~
goo goo ga ga 00 chapter 8 . 2/13/2004
keep amy and luke together!
love this story!
update soon!
fire-fem chapter 8 . 2/13/2004
Oh this story is so sad! Please don't keep Luke and Amy apart for too long. Get them back together ASAP, that means in real time and in story time.
june chapter 8 . 2/13/2004
no! what are you doing? he can't go away. does this mean no happy ending! damn you! (heh. no offense to you of course. it just added to the effect) but really...don't break them up! he'll only go away to fall for some other girl...
Alexandria Danielle chapter 8 . 2/13/2004
oh god... i feel her pain!
please update soon!
drifting damzel chapter 8 . 2/13/2004
YES! its so great! u can't end it there! add add add!
JadedCross chapter 7 . 2/12/2004
No! It cannot end there. I just found this story and you have to add. I need...want to know what's going to happen. Please...add more soon!
MKC chapter 7 . 2/10/2004
Please tell me this isn't over! No! It needs to have a happier ending.
Either way, I was immediately drawn in. It was a great read and I read it all in one sitting!
Great work!
bellesoleil chapter 7 . 2/9/2004
Very Very Very good...write more soon! I love the story...if you have time check out my stories...
Luv-
~Jessica~
Liriel87 chapter 7 . 2/8/2004
. . . so her sister isnt evil. thats interesting. And its such a sad situation. I say that they just get a divorce. . . but whatever. Good chapter! Update soon!
Liriel
VioletJoy chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
No...they may be "stuck," but they can get around it. Both Amy and Luke can run off together, as well as Adam's dad and Sally. They can be happy together. And Amy can help Luke heal. Does he think he's worthless because of what happened in the war, or because of the way he broke Amy's heart, or both? Fuck what everyone else thinks. I want Amy and Luke together. They should be together, no matter what anyone says.
hearthands chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
This is really good! I like it a lot, update soon!
Knightengale chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
Wow... My opinion of Sally has done a complete 180.

But now, I'm kind of doubting that any of them will have a happy ending.
Isabelle88 chapter 7 . 2/6/2004
Damn, wow, who knew sally had a soft side, i feel bad for her, i want luke and amy together, please update soon, i cant wait to read more, great job so far!
isabelle
Isabelle88 chapter 5 . 2/6/2004
Sally, that bitch! Omg thats was so sweet, he loves her! aww!
isabelle