Reviews for Free Love
Popover Pizzaz chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
What a great chapter. I haven't found too may well-written, well-thought out stories for a long time, but this one definitely falls along that category. Luke and Amy are just adorable. I can't wait for the next chapter!
gclover chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
this is good, keep up the great work.
Silverteal chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
I really like this story. Now I want to read more. _
BuffLie chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
God good, it's only the second chapter and I'm already dying for them to be together. I like it a lot so far.
Another nit-picky thing (let me know if you want me to continue to point this stuff out if I find it)
"I get the impression that Sally is pretty envious that you went to Woodstock and you didn’t"
the second "you" should be "she" :)
Smile101 chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
I loved the chapter. Update soon. Thanks.
Popover Pizzaz chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
IT's a really good story, really well-written, and the plot and timeline is pretty original. I hope you continue this story!
spurs0405champs chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
O! I'm glad I found this! Anyways, this is a great story and I'm happy you've already finished because that means I won't have to wait forever for updates...haha. The storyline is an interesting one...very original though the references back to the past can get a little confusing because they are spread over a number of years and they are out of order and also because the time in the present isn't really clear. But it will probably clear up over time. The writing in present tense is something I have to get use to too...hmm...don't read a lot of that, but it's good...its something new. Alrighty well, I'll be looking for the next update soon.
picadillopoe chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
First thought: Finally! Someone who can write!
I'm thinking, by several educated(?) guesses, that this takes place during the Vietnam war. If so, I congratulate you on doing a slightly historical viewpoint from which most members of the site never experienced or don't remember, and one that is hardly ever written about.
Only complaint: for a story told from the viewpoint of an American girl with American phrases, you might want to fix the spelling on a few words that aren't the American spelling (such as favour). Of course, that's only if you want it to be spelled that way. I find myself switching around a lot with American spelling and Canadian/British/Australian spelling.
I looked around the site for about a half hour looking for something worthwhile to read. Thank you for making it worth it.
~Wonk
P.S. I like your username.
Smile101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I think this story is very interesting. I love it already. Can't wait 'til the next chapter.
ravenhairedbrenna chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Well, I miss reading "A Marriage of Inconvenience" ... but am curious to see the development of this story. Your first-person-present style is cool- one of my faves to use. All in all, it looks promising but don't forget your other stories!
HistoryLover521 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Good story, very well writting. Keep up the good work.
BuffLie chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Cute! I love it so far.
One nit-picky thing... "I guess, and he protected me when I needed protected..." The second "protected" should be "protection".
I love your style :)