Reviews for Free Love
Finally.
DofD chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Love.
DofD chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
How can she not see how he feels for her?
DofD chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I can't wait to read the rest. Unfortanately I have to given that I have four finals tomorrow. XD
BRiTTNeyB chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
I've just discovered this story even though it has been on FictionPress for quite some time, and I just wanted to say thank you for giving me the chance to read a truly great story on here again. :) I have gone quite a while without finding a story that really hits me on the emotional level that this did. Very beautiful. D
oxBlueEyes15xo chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
i just read all of this, and I love it.. It was written so well, Luke and Abby were written so wonderfully, I was able to follow their journey the whole way through. I found myself getting teary, and my heart clenching so many times.

Amazing story.

xx
Engx chapter 10 . 2/15/2010
This is probably one of my favorite romances of all time! The whole war theme reminds me of A Farewell to Arms {setting in WWI}, only not as tragic. Hemmingway's philosophy of war appeared in here! And I was so thrilled! I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I saw it and practically squealed! The whole, you can't win a war thing? That was it. I forgot what chapter it was in, but it was in the chapter where Luke and Amy argue for the first time and she gets cut. Another thing is: I love the relationships! Stella and Amy's relationship I loved because they come to an understanding, no "I'm going to hate you for as long as you exist". The line where Amy talks about how the four of them are family and how they'll always stick with each other? LOVED. I'm sorry. I'm gushing right now. Great work, I applaud you.
Mxya chapter 10 . 2/4/2010
totally awesome! loved the history in it!
christinaxxyo chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
This was short but sweet. I didn't think I would like it so much but it was a really great read and your brought so much life into the characters. You did an amazing job :D
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This was really interesting. I like how you incorporated the details of Amy's life while also narrating what's happening during the present. (Did that make sense, LOL?) She and Luke seem like very interesting characters and I can't wait to read more about them :)
renegade01 chapter 10 . 11/15/2009
aww, how bittersweet. loved it. ;)
sing gal chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
im speechless right now!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
luv this story!
esssjay chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
hey. thanks for the great read ! :) even though it was shorter than most stories that i read, i thought it was still quite good and it was definitely entertaining.
Alenor chapter 10 . 6/12/2009