Reviews for Free Love
wistful-ambtions chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
I don't what to say except I love this story. You are an amazing writer! gahh can't express how much I like this story so I'll end it right here
Incurable Adoration chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
I'm re-reading this story, and one thing I feel I should mention is that at the time of Woodstock, and for at least a few years afterward, the festival wasn't thought to be a hugely memorable event. It was just another music festival...though it did have some big, big names on the roster.

In case no reviewer before me said anything about that, I thought I'd leave this note.

I haven't heard any Baby Boomers who attended Woodstock say that they knew, at the time, it would be a big deal.

Anyway, the story is well-written, of course, and obviously, you devoted a lot of energy and focus to its completion. Good job. It's hard work, I know. )
luxsandie chapter 10 . 10/29/2008
Wow. Updated in 2004. Do you still read these things?

Anyway, this was a great story. The actions and consequences were very believeable. You made them all great characters despite their short comings.

I only have one critique: everything felt so convenient. I'm not saying that the relationship between Luke and Amy hadn't been through enough, but that this story could've been longer. Or at least, some arguments seemed unatural because they were squeezed into such a small space. I don't know, there is just something between the confrontation between the sisters that made me frown and reread.

Other than that, awesome story you have hear. I especially loved how you linked the past to the present so seamlessly. Thumbs up.
anitsirK chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
Well written and I liked its brevity. :D Thanks for writing.
Genato chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
sweet fic. written very, very good. i liked the chapter best when the 2 sisters reconciled.
xPink Blossomsx chapter 10 . 2/11/2008
loved it
enigmatic.allure chapter 10 . 2/9/2008
amazing! one of the best story I've read.
Aynn chapter 10 . 1/26/2008
Great story! Thanks for the happy ending. I'm extremely selfish when it comes to loving main characters, so the whole thing with Sally and whatnot drove me insane. ) Hope you start writing again sometime!
Wilt chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
I cried, I really did. Beautiful story, you've got a gift, woman! xD
outsidersgirl chapter 10 . 12/15/2007
a good story
ridiculouskopec chapter 8 . 10/20/2007
ah so this song came to mind as i read your story -

there for you by Flyleaf

m good song

Excellent emotional turmoial warbased story. LOOVOE IT! I just saw Across the Universe (EXCELLENT MOVIE!) and they aboth are about vietnam!

amazing :)
Strangely Natural chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
WOW...

I've cried and laughed and cried again and laughed again, and basically fell in love with all of them, Sally really was just another victim, just like the rest in this coming of age and overcoming various torments story, I loved it whole heartedly, and will for always. Well DONE!
autumnsprite chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
this story rocks to the max! get it published so i can buy it!
susie chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
i loved this story, that its set durin the veitnam war and its aftermath, that they wrote letters to eachother, that are so much more personal than IM conversations
just passing through chapter 10 . 4/26/2007
I truly enjoyed this fic. Definitely made me tear in some parts of the fic. I even thought they weren't going to end up together. I'm so glad that she got her (and her sister and her friend) happy ending...
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »