Reviews for Free Love
Cherubin chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
Wow... this is one of the sweetest stories I've read in a long time. I love the characterization of Luke and Amy and the way you presented Sally as the antagonist at first, then let us see her as just another human being. This was an amazing story, and I look forward to reading your other works!
jenc11 chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
An amazing story. Not a story which makes me laugh, but a story which makes me really think. I need a lot more of those - and if possible, both. It was fun growing up with Amy (of course, figuratively speaking) and learning a few things myself. I'm not a fan of 'free love' as you call it, but who says it can't be a good thing once in a while?
Lorilozz chapter 10 . 11/20/2006
Wow! I have to say that this is one of my favourite stories. I was hooked all the way through and felt like i really connected with the characters. I love the complexity of the characters, especially Sally who was so easy to hate, but then you made it easy to understand why she did the things she did. Awesome job!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
that was short and sweet

i almost cried at the parts about the war, it's just so sad that so many ppl died
123123123123123po chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
OMG its amazing story!

i want a sequl!
unthinkable chapter 10 . 7/30/2006
loved your story.
J. Marit chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
One of the best stories i've read... ever.

Seriously amazing work. :D

Kellie
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 10 . 6/29/2006
Oh, WOW! Amazing story; a bit cheesy at times, but nevertheless and enjoyable read. The setting was unique; very emotionally charged. Wow. This was just amazing. :) *scurries away to read your other works*
NOT ON FICTIONPRESS chapter 10 . 6/26/2006
the whole thing was beautiful
LJ chapter 10 . 6/6/2006

Your story has been Recommended and Reviewed in the followingLivejournal community:

community/fp_review/

Good Job! :)

-[the mod]
nadljfaithglingh chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Interesting start. Can't read more now, but I've marked it for later. :)
Daydreamer-angel chapter 10 . 5/20/2006
wow, the best story i read this week. perfection.

5 angel stars x

i luv this story
Krissy029 chapter 10 . 5/13/2006
I liked that story very much. I'm wondering exactly where it took place, England, Canada or the USA? Some common mistake, but I bet you already know that. I make them all the time as well. I enjoyed it. Keep up the wonderful writing.
purple sea chapter 10 . 4/20/2006
this is so cute...
My Silence chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
I absolutely loved this story. I never thought that I would become so engrossed in a story that was set in the past but boy did I ever. I love how you didn't have the perfect relationship between your characters and how both of them knew their relationship would never be perfect. Your writing is beautiful and I'm working on reading your other stories. Definitely one of my favorite authors on here now. :)
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »