Reviews for Free Love
Ashley chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
beyond cute story!
CarpeDiem28 chapter 10 . 9/16/2005
I read straight through all chapters. It was so addicting. Thanx for such an enjoying story. I loved it!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 10 . 9/15/2005
Very romantic story. I really did enjoy it and the whole idea that it wasn't set during 'now' time. However, I was just wondering when exactly was this set? I know that you've probably mentioned it somewhere... but... is it during the 70's? I'm assuming so. Excellent story. Have a nice day!
Blood Splash chapter 8 . 9/15/2005
WHE! I LOVE YOU!
miss-elty chapter 10 . 9/10/2005
wow. beautiful ending. ) sweet. )

i really like the whole thing with free love, and all the allusions to them being trapped and then free. that's really awesome. )

great story. i've had a great time procrastinating, while reading this. ) props to you! ) now i'm going to read some more of your stuff.
miss-elty chapter 9 . 9/10/2005
"Oh my God," I say.

'I' as in ME.. your reader.

WOW. THis is definitely unexpected.

WOW ) hehe. ) i just have to read the rest. )
miss-elty chapter 8 . 9/10/2005
man. you really pick nice places to end the chapters. )

this one was sad. crying at the moment... him leaving is... somewhat expected...

and david. well well well..
miss-elty chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
wow. all that emotion.

you've written it really well! ) props to you! )

i really like the ending to this chapter, about how they're both trapped. it really goes to show something about those times. and compare to it to times now... *sigh*

great writing. )
miss-elty chapter 6 . 9/10/2005
ok. can't wait to find out now... thankfully i have the next chapter up already !0 hehe
miss-elty chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
OMG! Sally is such... ARGH! /

and i bet she's just making the baby thing up again?

but so sweet at the end! ) they both love each other, but they've gotten themselves into a situation where nothing is possible anymore... ((
miss-elty chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
E! )SO SWEET! ) I love love love!it's so sad though... all the stuff that he had to go through... (
miss-elty chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
m. i like. interesting proposition there... but yeah. i reallyty like. more reading, it seems.
miss-elty chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
AW! that's cute.

it's worrying though. touches on a few issues i guess...

onward i go. )
miss-elty chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
interesting plot. ) I know that you've had this completed for quite a while, but I found it on someone's favourites, and it soudned too good to pass up. )
alexialynne chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
nicely written. creative and constructive. the flow of the story was smooth, making it an enjoyable read. although the happy-romantic-ending (yay!i didnt have to get angry at you) was typical, the twists and conflicts were good..not something i read everyday. you're a good writer..keep it up! all the best!
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »