Reviews for Cherry Blossoms
Ephemeral Angel chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Sweet and nice. I really like this! :)
Hopechest chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Aw, it’s sweet get wistful, with a nostalgia for the childhood lost and the dreams and aspirations of an adult. And it’s those intimate memories, in my experience, that we remember best and that touch is most.
Celestial Sailor chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
This slightly scared me, actually.. its a combination of what you want, what you miss and revenge. In one eye, you see him as wanting you to be something that you aren't and don't want to be, and in other eye, you miss the childhood days when you were his princess. Now he wishes you to be his Queen.
How about we break this down - instead of you becoming HIS queen, you become your OWN queen and let him respect that. Instead of you kneeling before him, heighten your own sense of worth and validilty because this might be what your subconscious is trying to tell you! You don't need your dad to validate you, but maybe his subconscious is telling you to validate and love yourself as well, before you become his Queen? In other words, let time take its toll of living and learning - becoming a Queen takes time and persistence.
-Celestial Sailor
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Hey! This is so sweet! Gorgeous, I find gifts like these the best,it';s truly beautiful, your father must've been very pleased! Love, MIa
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
How dare you call yourself cheap for putting this on here when you only wrote it for your Dad's birthday originally.
This is a superb piece of work, and it doesn't matter why you wrote it. All that matters is you were kind enough to share it with everyone else on here.
Which is definately NOT cheap!
Spawny
One With Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
That is very sweet. Cute too. Me likes seeing that side of you.
Anthony Draconius chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I am once again at a loss for most words. You let me read the rough draft a while back and I was lost for most words then as well. This is truly a wonderful piece of your past that I am sure your father cherishs as much as you do. Whenever I become a parent (in the very distant future)I must remember to buy a cherry tree so I may do this for my future daughter.