Reviews for Maladjusted Certainty
Pocket Protectors are Sexy chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
I like it. I can't say I understand it completely quite yet, but if someone likes your writing your not complaining. Are you? Anyway, this is good. The flow was good, and words well used. Bravo!
hidden relevance chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
wow.. i'm back on a comp that will let me review.. scary thought aye?
this is impressive chica... lots of thought provoking phrases here.. as with all.. very well done indeed
PainKiller chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Xenosaga... what a deep, poignant game. I DO love sick poetry. :-p This is the best poem of your work that I've read so far; it's deep. REALLY deep. There's a lot I don't understand either. (not in words, though I looked about 3 up) You've constructed a great piece, here.
Ishuzu hey remember me chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
This was a wonderful, pathotic poem for me at the moment, as I was already in a somber mood... Soft and harsh at the same time. Anyway, we should talk more often. Stop by my fanfiction some time. BTW, do you have any new ones?
Cific chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
This has got to be the best poem on this sight, it captures so much in it. I wish to see more v
Pigsflew chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
can i be scared? I've never played xenosaga, though i want to. I like it. It's one of those poems where i read it and think, 'there must be something important going on here', but can't put my finger on what it is. You need to get online more! I haven't talked to you much this entire vacation, and i wanted to. Yeah, ok, i'mma go now, because it's 1:20 am, and i'm scared of school. Oh, and yes, Plato's Optic Runaway is a really cool name. I'd kinda like to know what made you think of it. Actually when i read it i thought of the story of Van Gogh's ear. Completely unrelated, it's a different person and would be aural not optic, but that's ok, right? Really, i'm done now.
Tchau