Reviews for The Perfect Boyfriend
Kawaii Otaku chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
I bet Akari was the 'she' Toriko was talking about... It was kinda obvious... And I think Akira is starting to like Seiki and Seiki is starting to like Akira but Akari is gonna get in the way and say some Shit about him and her used to love each other or used to date or some shit like that... Can't wait for the new update
sapphire 01 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
omg this is a good ass story
reddishrocker chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
Ok.I think the first part of the entire story was a bit draggish.I mean, the repeated teasing of Seiki's friends is too much(I actually identified with her, with her situation and all :P ).In the second part where Seiki's vulnerability shows, I think that's when the story begins to loosen up and unfold. Overall, I really like it, and I hope you update soon so I won't forget about it. Keep it up. :)
atreyu love chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
haha. almost reminds me of Absolute boyfriend XD
schizzophrenic chapter 10 . 12/20/2006
please continue to write this story... i really love it!
xoxTheAngelFromMyNightmarexox chapter 10 . 2/2/2006
o, very interesting! All this mystery surrounding Akira 0.o! Plus he sounds pretty hot, update soon!
Krystal Sunshine chapter 10 . 12/29/2005
It's great! But I realised the date. The last time you updated this story was September... LAST YEAR? NO! And now it's almost 2006! This is terrible! Please, Tenshi...

UPDATE!
Ms.Julia chapter 10 . 12/12/2005
I love the story, please continue :D _
me chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
NO! I cant believe it! Hurry!I NEED CH 11! then 12then 13 then...it goes on and on...!
hi chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
Please continue writing this story is awsome, can't wait till what happens next
MoriMorte chapter 10 . 11/13/2005
please please please update soon!

i wish u luck on your writing!
Sally-andersonn chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
I like the whole marriage and caterpillar thing. It is very very original.
Sally-andersonn chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
It kind of twitches my nerves when Seiki seems to be the only one who cooks.
Sally-andersonn chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
It was funny! thw whole shock was confusing though the profile kinda did the thinking for me about who the character was, which was great.
Sally-andersonn chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
There are so big gaps in between the lines which make me scroll down a lot. Anyway, it was enjoyable, you have funky characters who have funkier colours (is it a manga thing?). The character profiles were great too.
231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »