Reviews for Namir's Horrible Limerick Collection
Wesley The Dark Prince chapter 7 . 9/11/2004
LMAO! I loved the one with the gold can. Hah well I like limericks, they're the only form of poetry I like (or rather it's the only form I find funny)
Anyway good job, that's all I have to say.
Demon Donatello chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
Lol, Well, here is my review for the whole series, good job! I've tried these myself, though purely for school, and you're better than me! Good job! _
giygas666 chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
"Grr...that's it! Minus four respect points!"
Very cute. The rhythm's a bit awkward in the last line, but it's *hillarious* nonetheless.
And true.
-Zell
littlest clouds chapter 6 . 3/24/2004
[dies] You are a genius!
The Zaniak chapter 7 . 2/14/2004
I think that this limerick could have had a better "punchline", or final line.
Sorry for the negative reviews, but I prefer not to lie. Hope I've helped in your writing...call it flames if you must, but we'll break outta here or bust.
The Zaniak chapter 6 . 2/14/2004
Yay! I liked this limerick...though it took me a few re-reads to understand. Well done!
The Zaniak chapter 5 . 2/14/2004
AArgh! You can NOT rhyme the first line with the last line...it's cheating!
Also, as a side note, I'd recommend calling your chapters something related to the limericks they contain.
The Zaniak chapter 4 . 2/14/2004
I think that a better last line would have been "And returned home, carrying a ducky", which would have fit better with the theme of "winning" or "luck."
But, as with all my reviews, this is just opinion.
The Zaniak chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
Actually, feign and Paine do rhyme. It's just game that doesn't rhyme with the other two...may I recommend .com for all of your rhyming needs?
Still, nice rhythm...except for the last line. 10 syllables is 3 more than the standard amount.
The Zaniak chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
Again, nice rhythm, dodgy dodgy rhyming. You rhymed a name with a name...that's breaking all limerick rules. And "Erin" and Barren or Karen don't even rhyme properly.
The Zaniak chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Well...the rhythm's nice, but the rhyming is dodgy. Rhyming Vermont with Vermont is just not on...
And I have a collection of 40 limericks on Fictionpress. Many are dodgier than yours...no offense.
Melissa Lea Night chapter 7 . 2/8/2004
this one's my favorite by far! i love this one!
Melissa Lea Night chapter 6 . 2/8/2004
y'know this just isn't right! lol, but i like it!
Melissa Lea Night chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
she cut off her tail! ew!
Melissa Lea Night chapter 4 . 2/8/2004
heh. ducky. what a moron!
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »