Reviews for Discontented
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 25 . 1/27
I loved this story it was wonderfull.
macy8 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
i love this story so far
DiAnna44 chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
Awwww...I loved it! Great job! :)
DiAnna44 chapter 23 . 7/27/2013
OHHHHHH...Well THAT explains it...but ew ew ew...just no...ehh, still a bitch she is. Loved the chapter! ;)
DiAnna44 chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
I think that I want to go and hug my mother right now and tell her how amazing she is for not being a self-concieted moronic bitch...but then again it's one thirty in the morning, so she'd probably get very upset if I randomly walked into her room and hugged her...well great chapter! 3 :)
DiAnna44 chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
Damn. Fuck her. Fuck the mom. Man, I would freaking punch her. Geez...she's really an idiot, isn't she. And the whole incest thing? She married A GUY WHO'S LIKE THIRTY YEARS YOUNGER THAN HER. Ugh...sorry, but this story is just so good it's getting me sucked in..:) Great chapter...even if the mom's a complete moronic bitch...
DiAnna44 chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
That argument...was fucking brilliant. I loved it. I loved this chapter. Well done. ;)
Awaiting Midnight chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Her mom is crazy! I can relate... lol!
Awaiting Midnight chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
That's disgusting! I feel bad for Kat!
Theta23 chapter 25 . 7/11/2013
So I read this story just now, whilst I was also having a really horrible breakdown and it just...I can't describe it. It gave me hope, if that makes sense? Anyway. Thank you.
DA-chen1 chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
I really love the end!
Sometimes I thought that she will kill herself in the end.. scary ;-)
Mira
DA-chen1 chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Sorry for my last feedback! I wanted to say, I really love your story and characters! ;-)
Mira
DA-chen1 chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
That's really a lovely story!
Jake is sweet
brinalovesyouxx chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
This is a pretty awesome story! Kat's life must suck because of everything that's happened but at least she has her friends ajf Jake to help her get through it and you've done a really good job at showing that. Keep up the awesome work! :D xx
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2012
Cute! I really enjoyed the fix!
Megan :)