Reviews for Discontented
Individual-9086 chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
Intriguing beginning. Hopefully I will remember to finish reading this later. Good job.
Parfume chapter 12 . 7/21/2005
i lurv your story! Your writing is amazing. What more can I say?
emerald chapter 25 . 7/16/2005
that was GREAT! and your ending is really really inspiring...after making the story out to be like one of those fics where the antagonist always wins and is always right or like one of those fics where romance is the only salvation i was really surprised and pleased to read the original and mind-blowing ending- and everything is so realistic and not just a dream come true fairytale type...sure it has its sweet almost fantasy like moments but it also has those i hate the world kind of thing going on...enough with my blabbering...GOOD JOB! and that was AMAZING...and makes me feel like taking control and growing up too:D...and you could easily get this published...and will you please me when that happens...
SilverHawk chapter 25 . 6/24/2005
Yowza! Definately need to stop staying up so darn late reading fic...*wails* but I couldn't help it, it was so good! Definately NOT your typical high school drama. Just one question, though...DOES Jake like her? I mean, we never really find out his feelings, do we? That, for me, was what made the ending rather anticlimatic. Oh, and I don't know if you knew this or not, but Tabula Rasa is actually the name of a Buffy episode: season 6, episode seven, I believe. (Yes, sadly, I AM a Buffy freak...I blame my friend who sat me down, propped my eyelids open with toothpicks, and forced me through season 1.) Ok, well, I'm not sure if you'll be able to respond to this, seeing as the story's done and all, but just thought I'd drop ya a line and tell ya great job! Keep writing!
Kjersti chapter 25 . 6/16/2005
GREAT story. I absolutely love it. The characters are great, and you write really well. What more is there to say? It's brilliant. Love it. :)
Thatgirlmaya chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
I know this is really really old and you've probably gotten a lot of replies already but Harvard's in Cambridge, which is right near Boston.

Also, you're a really talented writer!
Red-rose-diva chapter 25 . 6/12/2005
Great Story, couldn't get away from it, read it all in one sitting
katieee chapter 25 . 6/5/2005
This was such a good story! I was rummaging through people's favourite stories one day, and found this, and i immeadielty read it! This was so good! At the end of chapter 24, i thought Kat was seriously going to run onto the highway again and get herself killed! I was disappointed when Jake and Kat didn't kiss in this chapter, but you can have everything. Great story! You're a very talented writer
bulletproof.cupid chapter 25 . 5/27/2005
Yay! Nice fic... I like the whole realisation in the end. Hmm sorry I don't have much to say... so brain dead and sleepy right now. It's two a.m. here *yawns* Yes, your fics deprive me of sleep... especially Hot Kitty. Don't know how many times I've read that during my noctornal nights. Thanks for the great read, l8er.

~Bubblegum
Raleigh's Haven chapter 14 . 5/22/2005
Honestly, while thi story is highly entertaining, the characters themselves are really ... they just sort of ... suck. I mean, I read you story, 'Hello Kitty', and I very much enjoyed it. In fact the characters were great and entirably likeable. I wouldn't mind reading more like it. But the characters in here are just ... crazy!
Pia chapter 25 . 5/13/2005
Nice story! Impressive! :)
sunshower chapter 25 . 5/12/2005
I agree, it was a very good story with a very good ending.
sabine chapter 25 . 5/10/2005
this was a really amazing story, i just read it all now...really well written and funny in places!
becxfok01 chapter 25 . 4/30/2005
This was a very touching and interesting story. Well done. The characters were expressed well, and they really had depth. I really didn't like the mum -a highly irrational person. I was so happy when Kat knew she was going to go to uni in NY. And Jake and Kat are so cute. Anyways, well done!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/25/2005