Reviews for Discontented
teardropsONroses chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
okay so i like it

i just have to go now

so i shall come back to finish it
LanternLight13 chapter 25 . 4/26/2010
I think that is the sweetest thing for a boy to say; that they get you. Thankyou for sharing.
Uncle Rupert chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
giggles, it sucks to be you.

loving it. ;p
Uncle Rupert chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
i absolutely loved this line : All drama teaches you is how to lie. It serves no other purpose, I'm sure. The best actors are not taught to act… it's engrained within them. It's something that comes from deep within. You can't teach someone to act.

- i could quote that, that is how good it is. i am liking this a lot ;p
thepalechick chapter 25 . 3/20/2010
I'm not quite sure how this wonderful story has alluded my notice for so long. I really enjoyed reading this.

Kat and Jake sure had issues...individual issues and relationship issues. That being said, I really felt that you did a good job of making those issues realistic so that readers could relate. Now poor Kat had more issues than most and I was waiting for the girl to snap so I am glad that you went there with her. I'm also glad that Jake was there to reel her back in. Jake was a great character...way more deep than I anticipated when I first started reading. He was philosophical at times in his approach with Kat and life in general.

Awesome!
asdfghjkl chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
After all, no person—no matter how old they might be—does not want to listen to their parents slinging insults...

I just wanted to let you know that this is a double negative (I think) and it's acctually saying that people like listening to their parents fight. I just read it and got a little confused. minor, though, so never mind
A-Cup-Of-Air chapter 25 . 3/2/2010
Finaly she got over the teenager extreme feelings!

But I still loved it :D

Loved Jake, he was so...deep :)

Thanks!
Hidden Flowers chapter 25 . 11/29/2009
*adopts creepy Transylvanian accent* I like...
Hidden Flowers chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Good lord. Jake sounds like me. I like getting people wound up and mad at me too. I like to think that it's because I'm short-tempered myself. My normal state of emotions either involves being very angry at somebody, or else having fun messing with somebody's head.

I know. I'm evil.
pandorka42 chapter 25 . 11/12/2009
One word: brilliant.

-Mags
Pendal chapter 25 . 9/27/2009
Hmm not the typical romance found on fp but still good if a little frustrating for the characters.

graydevilforever
All That Spunk chapter 25 . 6/24/2009
Okay just wanted to leave a review for the entire story and say that it was amazing. I'm so glad that you didn't take to the whole cheesy love romance thing. Like every story has to magically be better by the end. That's a really good quality to your story that really drew me into it. This story is beyond amazing. Really, it is. I feel like it's really down to Earth and realistic. So kuddos on that. But overall I'll give you an 'A' because it was fantastic, and even more. The ending couldn't have been more perfect.
ghurl00 chapter 25 . 6/18/2009
i lavv the ending.

it's so right.

i can feel kat's ange and frustration. it must have been hard for her.

keep up:)
CatProduttore chapter 25 . 6/17/2009
I love the story! I am considering rereading it! it was awesome!
XxvampirebloodxX chapter 25 . 5/10/2009
it was damn awesome! :D do you have anymore stories? if you do i'm certainly going to read it. xoxo
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »