Reviews for Her
EchoesOfReason chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
I remember that feeling, only it was for an unreachable guy (being a girl that I am and all) This is a great song. Wow...I love it. Wanting to be with him, for me at least, wanting him to hold me. Blah blah blah. You want to be with her, want to hold her, help her, comfort her always. Yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic, I should know these things...
Well it's a great song and even though it's meant for a girl, I relate to it for a guy and I like it.
Oh, and there are a lot of older writers on this site. I know a 20 year old, canadian, ZealWarrior, I know a 17 year old, american, Animus Nein, I know a 19 year old, australian, AAron Mason, and an older girl, american, Romantic Chic. Yeah there are a lot more, but I don't talk to that many.
So, take care, thank you so much for reviewing my song, that one seemed to attract a male audience for some reason, and do keep writing, you seem to be pretty good at it.
Canadians Rock! Though, so do other people...And so do Aquarius, we just LOVE water. Okay, sorry, you caught me at my hyper moment.
Well, I've said it before, great song.
Take care and good luck with the girl.
Love always,
A-Light-From-Your-Darkness
Verbal Essence chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
awesome song, i liked the chorus the most, but the verses were also extremely good
thanks for reviewing my work
the way i rhyme took a long time to develop
a great deal of patience and perseverance plus some trial and error
the songs themselves have been rewritten several times already
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I loved this paragraph:
"who is this girl
that I do not deserve
Don't know why she wants me
but I'll hold on...for all I'm worth"
It's great! And I loved the chorus, the repatition was excellent. Wonderful work!
Plutonian Angel chapter 1 . 1/4/2004