Reviews for It's alright to Dream
Daughter3 of Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
brilliant use of words with an excellent rythm i think this is fantastic:)
Keep Writing!
Taylor Marin chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
O, I LOVE the lines 'And it's alright to say/the words will die and fade away". Gorgeously communicated thought there.
This song was rather in a rougher format than the other two, grammatically and spelling wise. As one nitpicky observation, not all the first words of each line are capitalized, and 'alright' is slang- it ought to be 'all right'. Many people slur those words in the same manner they do 'alot' instead of 'a lot'.
Otherwise, good job! Just polish it up a bit.
Taylor
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Very encouraging. I have a personal preference for poems with more imagery and...I must admit, fanciness. lol. I'm such a word snob. BUT, this whole idea was great. And I could relate...seeing as I spent new years in a bed, sobbing. I've lost hope but I suppose I'll try to keep dreaming. ;) And YOU, you keep writing. Because 'fanciness' or imagery or not, you still have fairly original ideas and wording that I find refeshing. )
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Really cool! I love fantasy and dreams and anything on such a genre! Great stuff!
RevolutionaryJ chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Nice. Very nice, especially the chorus. Kinda reminds me of my poem, only longer and better.