Reviews for Seasons
Jennacharm chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
This is beautiful work, something that is rare on fictionpress.
According to your rhyme scheme, in theory, the first stanza, last two lines, should rhyme together, should they not?
I don't think ‘loved’ and ‘served’ rhyme together.
I've never seen a poem that illustrates the seasons so fully, and relate it to a relationship.
The last line make the piece sparkle. I like your formatting and I like how the first line of every season ties the whole thing together. Very, very high quality work. I'm truly impressed.
Non-existent Puritanism chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Oh, that was a veyr nice poem. Great imagery. Very nice. Thanks for reviewing one of my poems too. Returning the favor.
Lil Lalita chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Wow. I like it! Descriptive. Really captrured me as I read it. Kind of led me to look at some things as well. Nice one!
~Lil Lalita
Tempest Drifter chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Thought I'd return the favor. You're my first reviewer, and now I find that you're a beautiful poet. Your words seem engineered from the moment, not forethought. That gives me comfort in my own writing. Thank you. I like this reflection on seasons, something I haven't really done before. You began with winter, not spring. That's poetic itself, you know. I'll keep an eye open for your work, though I'm not a very good reviewer (as you can tell). It's a beautiful poem, maybe even a grouping of poems. Good work!