Reviews for For the Sake of Propriety
lady of the taj chapter 14 . 12/17/2011
Sofia is incredibly careless of gabby.
0-ancient-greece-rocks-0 chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
great!
lizena chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh please do update, for it's such a delightful and enchanting story to be put on hiatus. I would love to see the relationship between Matthew and Sohpia blossom.
Rome's Daughter chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
On hiatus! Well, I certainly hope it will not be stopped forever. I am enjoying their story very much, and can't wait to see how it turns out. It makes me laugh how very similar they are. Eva is by far my favorite character of the lot, her youthful wit and mischief is refreshing. I disagree with Sophia though, Clara's boys are perfectly adorable and they make me laugh! So is Gabby. Well, I hope you will pick up the pen again . . . the keyboard, and update soon!
AReader chapter 16 . 12/6/2008
Are you really putting this story on permanent hiatus? I feel so sad :( It's such a great story. Please consider updating again!
smile at the sun chapter 15 . 11/9/2008
Great story. I love Matthew and Sophia, and how you write their growing attraction for each other. and it's always interesting when they're talking to each other. and I love to hate Rebecca. Great writing. Please update soon.
midnitefaeri chapter 16 . 10/3/2008
They are so perfect for eachother!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 16 . 9/5/2008
please update soon!
Myztique chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
i absolutely love this story! please continue it. i want to know what happens next with sophia and matthew.
Lizzie.SKoW chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Congratulations! This story has been nominated for the 'Dead Fic Award' at the SKoW awards!

Lizzie

skow.
Lexgendary chapter 16 . 5/13/2008
It has been a while since you've updated this story. I'm very much in love with it, therefore please continue with it.

Hoping you're well and thank you so much for such a brilliant story.
mPrOmPraNcE chapter 16 . 5/9/2008
Would u finish this pls? thnx..:D i'll be waiting!hehe
miztikol chapter 16 . 4/23/2008
Really enjoy this story. Hope you would continue writing it soon. Thank you for all your hard work!
A. Fan chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I'm still hoping that "on hold indefinitely" means you'll come back to finish this story someday. One can always dream... heh
Giggles4evr chapter 14 . 4/5/2008
I like this story and it's prequel. The only thing marring them is your confusion on how to use a posessive noun. Winter is made possesive by adding 's or when talking about the family Winters'. You do not add es to a name.

Another thing is the phrase former and latter is overused. Please find alternative ways of expressing that. It also makes the story confusing at times.

Your characters are wonderful, but sometimes situations resolve too quickly and seem implosible. Your word choice, for the most part, is excellent. Please keep writing.
295 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »