Reviews for For the Sake of Propriety
pawprintsaly000 chapter 14 . 8/2/2004
Great story so far! I can't wait untill the next chapter!
quotata chapter 14 . 7/30/2004
*claps* a brilliant 14 chapters, looking forward to more~! )
poohba chapter 14 . 7/30/2004
Oh, I'm anxious for the next chapter, now! It sounds like it's going to be good!
I have to admit, I found myself respecting Rebecca for the first time in this chapter. When she gasped at the thought of tricking a man into marriage. Since she hadn't spotted Sophia yet in the shop, I assume that wasn't just a show.
I'm glad to know Matthew and Eva's conversation revealed he isn't in love with her yet, though.
And Eva is turning into the matchmaker I always knew she could be - wonderful!
I'm sorry this review is as late as the rest of mine have been lately. Please don't let that dissuade you from bringing the next chapter out as quickly as you can!
Sira Morgan chapter 14 . 7/24/2004
Hey hey! That's not fair! I want to know the rest! This is super awesome!
Little Comet chapter 14 . 7/24/2004
WOW! This is a wonderful story! I love your descriptions, very rich and well said.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 14 . 7/23/2004
Oh yeah! Go Eva!
*squeels of excitement* I can't wait to see what heppens next! Please, you simply MUST update this soon or I shall die from impatiants!
Cassandra Flavius chapter 14 . 7/23/2004
That was quick (note: i don't mind it at all!)! Oi oi oi, i'm so interested in what will happen nextk! (-)
R.M.Whitaker chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
You are a very skilled writer! And from the start, this book is interesting. I love that I don't have to suffer through a long and boring beginng before it gets to the good stuff. If you ever feel like reading a fun book below your writing level, check out mine. It's called William Ingalls. (sounds boring, I know, but it's actually a pretty cute story)
all-american-girl50 chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
o, how interesting. what's going to happen next? update soon -
Jedi Blu Lady At Large chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
Bravo again! You've managed to get Sophia and Matthew stuck together once more, and I can't wait to see what goes on in the 'next half hour.' Don't keep us waiting too long!
Compromise...eh? I do hope Miss Pryor wasn't taking any of that seriously.
I'm happily waiting for more!
-JB-
Jolly B chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
That was cool, update again.
JustDuck chapter 14 . 7/22/2004
::Duck grabs her sides in laughter::
Murphy's Law applies severly to Sophia and Matthew! And pardon the pun, but when it rains - it pours. At least they are softening towards each other. I just hope they don't run into Rebecca across the street...
Liriel87 chapter 14 . 7/21/2004
And the plot thickens! Im so excited to see what happens! They are so awesome and i want them to fall in love SO bad. . . please please please. I HATE REBECCA! Thats about it. Update soon!
Liriel
anatidaephobiac chapter 14 . 7/21/2004
Eva... the matchmaker. i say, go for it girl. hehe. she'll save them all.
update soon!
Cassandra Flavius chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
you finally updated! And a really good chapter too! I'm really starting to like Sophia, i think i like her because she really doesn't bother to be polite to the people she doesn't like, but also, she's losing some of her selfish and arrogance that she had in the beginning! Great job! Keep it up! and UPDATE SOON!
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »