Reviews for For the Sake of Propriety
Calcifersgrl chapter 13 . 7/19/2004
gah, i hate rebecca! I can't wait until Matthew and Sophia realize they're made for each other - nicely done tension.
Please update asap!
Liriel87 chapter 13 . 7/19/2004
oh skeet skeet. . . i hate rebbecca. she should just, well she should just go marry someone else! HA! Update soon!
Liriel
Dez Tiny chapter 13 . 7/19/2004
after reviewing 14 stories, and having 15 to go, all i can say is: UPDATE SOON! *goes off to find an advil*
-Ti
PhiloNysh chapter 13 . 7/19/2004
going particularly well! update soon!
poohba chapter 13 . 7/16/2004
Ah, Matthew's beginning to think of having children, eh? That would be an interesting development if he wasn't thinking so muchy of Rebecca Pryor! (I have to share Sophia's opinion of her, I'm afraid.)
Gather everybody together at a dinner party and let the sparks fly! I do like how Matthew is very aware of what Sophia is doing, even though he doesn't want to be and he seems to be focusing in on Rebecca at the same time.
Eva is wise beyond her years. I can't wait until she meddles in other people's business some more. She has to, doesn't she? She can't let her dear brother be falling into Miss Pryor's clutches if she can help it, can she?
all-american-girl50 chapter 13 . 7/15/2004
update soon!
Silvestria chapter 13 . 7/13/2004
Yay! Another chapter! Darn it, though, I dislike Rebecca more than I can say! But Sophia's behaviour is not exactly brilliant. She did not need to be so ungracious. Anyway, I like it! :)
And thanks so much for reviewing my humble efforts...
YoursTilChaos chapter 13 . 7/13/2004
Yay! Great chapter-please follow it up with another good one-minus the wait! ;b
~Lin
kriz-te chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
:) I really enjoyed this chapter! I love how well you write the tensions between them all. I really like Eva, too. She is very mature for her age, and I think that she and Sophia will make great friends. You are doing such a great job, I can't wait for the next update!
JustDuck chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
Hooray for updates!
I don't think there are two more pigheaded persons at that dinner party - or even int he cuontry than Matthew and Sophia! Sheesh!
That's the lousy part about the time period I suppose, this barely concealed TRUE meanings to words spoken.
Rebecca needs to fall down a well or something. Maybe she'll go for a walk in the show and get eaten by a wolf.
my works 87 chapter 13 . 7/11/2004
Yeah! You updated. I'm so excited. Lol. But I must say how utterly frustrating Matthew is. How could he like that wretched Miss Pryor. Grr...I'd like to rip her hair out. She just rubs me the wrong way. Probably because I'm so favorable to Sophia. Hope you update again soon. I was thinking you never would again!
Jedi Blu Lady At Large chapter 13 . 7/11/2004
Where've ye been, lass? I was beginnin' ta worry over these fine characters that have such a rich lil' drama goin' on. Dear, dear.
Seriously, I've been waiting for this update and checking the story fairly often just to make sure my 'author alert' is working. Goodness me.
Please tell us that Miss Pryor's nature will come to light soon! She's such a cat. Not that I have anything against cats. Hm. Let me start over. Miss Pryor isn't at all my favorite person. There, that'll do. I like Sophia, though. Spoiled girl that she is. :-D At least she has spirit.
Looking forward to more!
-JB-
Jolly B chapter 13 . 7/11/2004
Absolutely love this story. update more often, i'm miss reading this.
Toodles
anatidaephobiac chapter 13 . 7/11/2004
Where've you been for the last 3 months?
Well I'm glad you're back writing again... Love the story.
I like Eva... she's kind of in the middle of everything... not a fun place... but it seems like she can handle it.
Update soon!
kriz-te chapter 12 . 7/7/2004
Oh, I just love this story! Matthew is such a great character, and I love how you are weaving his and Sophia's relationship! I just love how easily she can rile him and intrigue him! I noticed it's been awhile since you updated, I hope you will soon because I am anxious to see how this dinner of the Pryor's will turn out! I hope Sophia will be the one to engage Matthew, despite how he much he'll fight it! :P
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »