Reviews for For the Sake of Propriety
Strawberry152 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Please keep writing. I enjoy the grave, self-righteous Matthew just as much as the insolent Sophia. Please, I want to know what happens between them. Make them fall in love! I don't like Rebecca. Get rid of her. Write more. The suspense is killing me. I hope it'll last. Hee, Hee, Hee.
Dez Tiny chapter 12 . 6/23/2004
uh oh... and trouble will ensue in the next chapter, am i correct? UPDATE SOON!
-Ti
NeWriter chapter 12 . 6/11/2004
Hello again! As I said mostly what I thought about the way you managed to write such a wonderful story, I must say the same thing as well here. Not many author's accomplish to maintain the intereste in a sequel and I believe that you certainly did and managed to introduce more characters in as well. It looks very different to read from Sophia's POV and the way Clara seems to have changed in the story. It's certain that she's a secondary character but yet you still don't stop giving each character a slight importance in the story.
I hope that you quickly update since I'm very eager to keep reading! Many times I've had to look for synonyms (is it spelt like that?:S) in my laptop to be able to understand some words... [I need to have more vocabulary, lol :p]. Well, that's it. I have to go!
Maria.
(NeWriter)
W3DNESDAY chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
whoa, this is just as good as For the Sake of Convenience
and...i've been waiting months for you to update!
please do it soon
Lily Pierce chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Aww, the boys are adorable! _ I like Matthew, too, even though he's so serious. It should be interesting to see how he and Sophia get along...
MimiGhost chapter 12 . 5/7/2004
update soon
MimiGhost chapter 9 . 5/7/2004
update soon
JustDuck chapter 12 . 4/23/2004
*gasp*
Oh no! An evening with Rebecca or Matthew is bad enough, but together! Hee hee hee, I can already see Sophia squirming.
JustDuck chapter 10 . 4/22/2004
*snicker*
All I have to say about Matthew and Sophia's interactions is...ZING!
Jasmine chapter 12 . 4/19/2004
You seem to know a lot of this era. It's very well written, though a little cliché on the plot.
Liriel87 chapter 11 . 4/18/2004
Great chapter! I need to read your next one tho. . . im just going back and reviewing all the ones i didnt get a chance to before. Hahaha the pew. . .that was awesome. Brilliant. Bloody brilliant. Update umm soon after i read 12!
Liriel
Cassandra Flavius chapter 12 . 4/17/2004
LOL...pampampam! the plot thickens! You have to update soon, can't wait to read more of the story!
ToledaSarrah chapter 12 . 4/17/2004
Oh wow! Its getting very intense! I really enjoy it. I can barely wait for the next chapter..do hurry, no pressure lol.
Love
Toleda
poohba chapter 12 . 4/12/2004
The plot has really begun to pick up steam these last few chapters. I'm liking how complicated everything is getting - the whole Rebecca & Matthew & Sophia triangle that's not quite yet a love triangle, thing.
I think, if you ever decide to do another sequel, it needs to be about Eva. She is still my favorite character in this story.
myworks87 chapter 12 . 4/12/2004
Oh, sorry about the whole attack on the theater thing. When I get an idea I'm like "go, go, go!" Heh heh. But it's cool that you'll allow for some theatrical performance later in this story. And I'm glad it'll be a more angsty story since I'm a big, hugemongous fan of angst! Seriously. It gives you all those pangs and stuff that make reading and writing wonderful! Heh heh. And this chapter, might I add, was wonderful. I Like that the good doctor is peeping into the true person Rebecca is. Not that she is entirely a horrible person. Just rather dull. I do think Matthew to be a bit passionate (though he hides it well from society). For how could someone who reads poetry not be a wee bit passionate? Heh heh. And I also must commend you on Sophia's behavior. I love that she is confused by her emotions towards Matthew. Acting a little predatory and jealous though she doesn't entirely understand why. She thinks it be because Rebecca is trying to take Matthew, yet she claims to dislike Matthew (we all know she doesn't). So wonderful marvelous job! I must comment you on your quick updating. That pleases me greatly and I hope you continue because I'm loving this story so much! DId I mention what a talented writer you are? :-)
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »