Reviews for For the Sake of Propriety
anatidaephobiac chapter 12 . 4/12/2004
well that put a nice little twist on the story... great job, update soon!
Jolly B chapter 12 . 4/12/2004
that was really good, i'm liking this the more i read!
ONEthousandWORDs chapter 12 . 4/12/2004
Mae Govannen.
Ooh! So Rebbecca DOES have a dark secret! Fun! *huggles Sophia* Poor girl. I vaguely know what she's going through. The whole "someone else catching the guy you currently adore" bit. Not at the present moment, thankfully. Currently I jsut adore a completely uninterested (but not gay... I hope...) guy. A huge improvement, surprisingly enough. *grins* I don't have to go through the pain of setting him up with anyone else. Yay!
*ahem* Sorry. The scene in here with Matthew and Rebbecca and Sophia looking on and trying not ot believe it and all just reminded me of my... previous infatuation... a bit. And then her trying not to look and all.. that is just me. And any other shy being on the planet I suppose. Again, I apologize. But the character developement with all these things I connect with really makes me adore Sophia. And I can feel for Matthew: I had a huge crush on the biggest druggie in the school for... four months? It was bad. Very bad.
After pooring my life history out on the internet (w00t! go me!) I shall leave... with the hope that the Penguin King shall watch over you till my next review. Ahem.
Namarie.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
please do write more; i really enjoy this story.
CynicInLove chapter 12 . 4/12/2004
sophia has the worst luck. she gets stuck with mr. shepard thousands of times and then has to be in the company of rebecca and matthew. i suspected rebecca's intentions with matthew must have been close to something along the lines of money. during their conversation i think she was lost sometimes. dumb. hehe.. please update sooN!
zagato chapter 12 . 4/12/2004
that was a great twist. i am happily anticipating the angst and conflict. i have a vague feeling that the sense of propriety would come handy when dr. matthew hamilton would treat someone - maybe sophia.
Jolly B chapter 11 . 4/11/2004
OMG that was so awesome, hard to understand with the way they speak, but i got the jist of it. That was great, update soon.
CynicInLove chapter 11 . 4/11/2004
i feel jealousy in the air...or just hatred towards rebecca pryor. either ways, sophia probably doesn like what she's feeling. especially if its jealousy. and emma and clara are planning something. and eva. its like they're trying to get sophia and matthew together. evilness. please update sooN!
Shayley Rain chapter 11 . 4/11/2004
The plot thickens!
*Shale*
ToledaSarrah chapter 11 . 4/11/2004
I love this story, I loved the first one so I thought i better read this one and im glad i did, its great!
I'm adding it to my favourite stories list and im adding you to my favourite authors :D
Love
Toleda
PhiloNysh chapter 11 . 4/10/2004
Brilliantly composed. Update soon.
Jedi Blu Lady At Large chapter 11 . 4/10/2004
You're god. Very good. When will Matthew FINALLY see Rebecca Pryor's true colors? This is going so agonizingly slow! AH!
But, really, take your time. Every chapter of this story has been worth the wait.
ONEthousandWORDs chapter 11 . 4/10/2004
Mae Govannen.
Ooh-la-la! Love triangle! *does happy dance* I loveses this story. Though... I dun get the title. Will it ever be explained? And how long are you planning to make your story? 20 chapter? 25? 35?
I likeses it, though I really want to know if Rebbecca is really a snob, or just that she and Sophia have bad blood between them (is that right phrase?) because of some silly dispute. I'm sure you've explained, but I either forgot it already, or haven't been paying enough attention.
May the Penguin King watch over thou, and may thy easter be merry and full of colorful eggs. Ahem.
Namarie.
Kimberly J chapter 11 . 4/9/2004
This is an awesome story! I love how you decided to continue on your first story, but this time with Clara's sister. Sophia and Matthew are so perfect for each other... Keep up the great work!
myworks87 chapter 11 . 4/9/2004
My, my, my. You updated rather quickly. Not that I MIND! Heh heh. This chapter was great. I loved seeing the after effects of last chapter's conversation on the Matthew and Sophia. Simply brilliant. Heheh. It seems that Matthew was affected a bit more than Sophia. Broke into his cold front a bit I do think. I loved how you ended this chapter with matthew feeling a bit guilty and Sophia a little jealous, though. It shows the slow progression in their relationship. And the hymn book thing was great. Finally their teasing and fighting was in somewhat of a good nature instead of a battle of wits. This story is like a sports game, seeing who can get one point above the other. So I was wondering if they ever go to the theatre, wasn't that a big thing then? I'm reading the Picture of Dorian Grey (or is it Gray, can't remember) Anyways...they go to the theater ALL the time in that. And I do believe these families are fairly wealthy. Are they in a more rural area, that a theater wouldn't be present or something? I don't know why I'm so concerned about this...I guess I'm not. Just wondering and yeah...that's all about that! And I also think you should put into good practice the Doctor's doctoring abilities with someone from the Winteres' family. Heh heh.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »