Reviews for For the Sake of Propriety
A. Fan chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I'm still hoping that "on hold indefinitely" means you'll come back to finish this story someday. One can always dream... heh
Giggles4evr chapter 14 . 4/5/2008
I like this story and it's prequel. The only thing marring them is your confusion on how to use a posessive noun. Winter is made possesive by adding 's or when talking about the family Winters'. You do not add es to a name.

Another thing is the phrase former and latter is overused. Please find alternative ways of expressing that. It also makes the story confusing at times.

Your characters are wonderful, but sometimes situations resolve too quickly and seem implosible. Your word choice, for the most part, is excellent. Please keep writing.
Jenna chapter 16 . 11/1/2007
this is one of the best stories that i have ever read!

(trust me I read alot of books, hence the email) have you considered getting this published? I love the relationship between Sophie and Matthew, it is very unique, it's not really the typical love/hate relationship, and I really like that about this story...

I hope you update soon!

*~jenna~*
AReader chapter 16 . 10/21/2007
Aww, "on hold indefinitely"? Your poor fans :( You should finish and try getting it published. I'd pick up a copy. It's very well written.
serenity180 chapter 16 . 6/16/2007
I just start reading your stories. It's great! Hope you update this one soon. Keep up with the good work :)
PeterMoore chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
luved it!
cinnamon-24 chapter 16 . 6/12/2007
Aw! I really need an update...don't you think you could oblige?...Please?
cinnamon-24 chapter 8 . 6/12/2007
hehe!

Yay!

Joy

felicity!
cinnamon-24 chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
Yikes! No!
cinnamon-24 chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
WoW ! You are doing an excellent job of making them real! They have faults and because they are brought face to face with them they are going to work to overcome them some what!
cinnamon-24 chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
What does a predicament mean?

lol

Great job!
cinnamon-24 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
haha! Boys!

LOVE it! Too bad she has such an aversion to children... so far
Lavi R chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This is simply a wonderful story!

I read this story a while back and I didn't review then (sorry)...

I love Doctor Hamilton!

he seems so cute when he blushes and i love Sophia's personality!

It's very unique!

Great job so far!

I really, truly,absolutley hope you update soon!

:D
swimchickslam chapter 16 . 3/6/2007
Yay :) Some tension ;) hehe. fun stuff. hope you update soon! :D
Randomisation chapter 16 . 2/27/2007
absolutely amazing story! really enjoying it!
297 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »