Reviews for For the Sake of Propriety
gamila chapter 16 . 7/13/2006
Ah! You updated! I'm so happy. I loved this chapter. I was so sad when it ended. I hope that we get one more chapter from you before school starts again.
Cassandra Flavius chapter 16 . 7/12/2006
YAY! u updated! *hugs* i've been waiting and waiting...
ItalianQT chapter 16 . 7/8/2006
It's been so long since u last updated I had to skim the previous chapters... Good Chapter! Update soon! : )
anonymous chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
i usually don't criticise stories...no offence, but your story is moving so slow i'm almost bored to tears... are you trying to post more chapters to get more reviews or what? i think you have great potential to write a good story out of this plot and this may be a really good story but i've already lost interest past chapter three...
ReadinginChicago chapter 16 . 7/7/2006
Beautiful! Thank you for posting.

A delightful chapter-though I'm trying to decide whether I like this one or the old one better. I suppose this chapter moves the story more forward.

Matthew and Sophie can be so discreet. The mannerisms, especially Rebbeca's manner, is so enjoyable because it reflects that society so well.
Poohba chapter 16 . 7/7/2006
I'm so glad to see you returning to this story! We're getting to the good part now!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 16 . 7/6/2006
Can it be? Dost mine eyes desieve me! Is it really a chapter from Knightengale! I thought for sure that I was dreaming!

And what a wonderful chapter! It's about time Matthew began to see what a fake that Rebecca is. Go Eva! You and your matchmaking skills make this story great!

My only objection to this chapter is that you left me wanting to read the next one, and, knowing you, there probably won't be a next one for a good six months if I'm lucky!Is there anything I can do to persuade you to update more quickly? 0:)
My Works 87 chapter 16 . 7/6/2006
YAY! You have no idea how excited I am for another update! I hope you don't go a year before giving us the next chapter, although I definitely understand how taxing college is upon us writers' time. Rediculous really. haha. You have captured the chemistry between Matthew and Sophia beautifully, and I just love how what is unsaid speaks so loudly between them. Haha. And Clara is a smart cookie isn't she? Eva too. Well, do update as soon as you can. I'll wait a year but would prefer a much shorter time period of course!
rianna chapter 16 . 7/5/2006
yay! you updated! i hope that this is just one of many future updates to be... oh i can see the tension brewing between matthew and sophia..i can't wait for more!
boredshitless chapter 16 . 7/5/2006
yay, you finally updated! i was wondering if you were ever going to pick it up again. Glad that you did because this story is absolutely superb )
LG chapter 15 . 6/29/2006
Your story is amazing. I've been a fan of it for a long time. I really hope you gain some inspiration so you can update this great story soon! :)
Faithfully Yours chapter 15 . 6/26/2006
You've stopped writing? Why? I protest. Keep writing. I'm enjoying this story. Quite a bit actually. Please?
tm chapter 15 . 6/17/2006
Yeah! Love you for the update. Cross that. I will love you for the update. ;)
Sleepless in Seattle chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Hi! Too busy or have you given up? Please please update soon.
Dying in CHicago chapter 15 . 6/10/2006
GAH!

Woman, where are you? It's June now, and not a peep from you! Please, please be so kind and finish it. We'll love you.

Thanks.