Reviews for For the Sake of Propriety
Gabby chapter 15 . 6/3/2006
i really love this story. your writing is very lovely and enjoyable!
wc chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Hey-ho Hey-ho Hey-homid-May may come and goBut where-fore art thou my Romeo err-Knightengale I mean :/

Please, come back and post!
Fairytale Gurl chapter 15 . 5/16/2006
wow! fabulous! captivating! i love it! but please update soon, it's been ages, don't tell me u've given up on it!
T chapter 15 . 5/12/2006
Is it mid-May yet? No chappie... Guess not.

Hm... I'll wait till May 15 before I get to really bothering you.
Woohoo chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
It's May, it's May, it's May... and you'll be giving us another chapter soon.

*Squeel*

...can't wait ) How many more chapters do you think it'll be before you're done with the story completly?
waiting in Chicago chapter 15 . 4/29/2006
Woohoo! Knightengale lives!

Its funny, but it was a brief look at ch. 16 that had me hooked. Can't wait for more, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Thank you so much for updating us! I check nearly everyday for an update-see what faithful readers you have ;)
deep deep forest chapter 15 . 4/25/2006
I can't wait for the next chapter,.. hmm... (",)lol...
Reading In Chicago chapter 16 . 4/22/2006
It's a beautiful day here and it reminds of the first day I came upon your stories. I read them all in one or two sittings.

Its a day like the one in the beginning of Duty and Defiance. Oh so beautiful!

Now, I'm begging (begging!) you to continue and finish For the Sake of Propriety. Don't you see how intriguing it is?

I know real life will get in the way and there never seems to be enough time to write. But really Knightengale, its been nearly a year since the last post. Don't you see I'm starved for more?

You've created fablous characters-that are original and certainly not static. The tale and the characters are so finely weaved that it'd be such a shame to not see where they end up.

Please, please, post!
TinuvielDork chapter 16 . 4/4/2006
Oh, I like! I like it a lot! heehee, these "period stories" are so much fun.

I love the way Eva reminds me so much of Elizabeth Bennet, just younger! Go improper girls! Woohoo! :)P

Much love...TinuvielDork
Strawberry122 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I love Chapter 16. Write more like that. And maybe someone could hold a ball and Matthew and Sophia can dance. I only say that because I just saw Pride and Prejudice and I'm obsessed with the new Mr. Darcy. And Matthew reminds me of him. Anyway, update soon. I can't wait!
jenn chapter 16 . 3/21/2006
what's wrong with chapter 16? i think it's fine!

i hope you get over that pesky writer's block soon! i can't wait until the next chapter
FA chapter 16 . 3/12/2006
Read your note on the author's page-thank you for updating us.

What in the world is wrong with chapter 16? Ah well, I've trusted you before and you rarely fail me, so I'll trust your judgement madame authoress. :)

I can't wait to read this story's ending. Quite exciting!
JQ chapter 16 . 3/2/2006
whatever happened to finishing the story?
TBA chapter 16 . 2/13/2006
Oh for the love of God, UPDATE!

...please?
wonderful chapter 16 . 2/11/2006
Oh please won't you give this delightful story an ending!

I'm suffering without one.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »