Reviews for For the Sake of Propriety
R.M.Whitaker chapter 16 . 7/21/2005
He he he he he! I love it! My goodness, I never thought you'd update again! But you did! Yay! Please update really, really, really soon! I'm dying to know what'll happen next!
quotata chapter 16 . 7/21/2005

thanks for updating!
Silvestria chapter 16 . 7/21/2005
YOU'RE BACK! Knightingale, Queen of Historical Romances! I tell you, my Lady, you can do it so much better than JK Rowling (ahem, I didn't just say that!). Of course I loved this chapter. Of course I loved the last line very, very much. Mathew realising that Rebecca isn't quite as nice as he thought i satisfying! :D Please do write more. :)
Strawberry122 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I'm so glad you updated finally. I was waiting. I love this story of Matthew and Sophia. It's kinda like Darcy and Elizabeth. Keep writing. I can't wait to see what happens. :)
psychedelic mishap chapter 16 . 7/21/2005
whoa...i had lost all hope on you! lol. great to know you've updated. i thought that you had disappeared or something..well, anyways, tat was a great chapter and i'm glad that you did the mini summary thing..saved a lot of trouble, otherwise i would have been totally lost. but great chapter, hate rebecca and i hope you can update soon again!
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 16 . 7/21/2005
Hey, that was great. Update soon!
writtenreality chapter 16 . 7/20/2005
wow, that was so cute and sweet, the last part at the end. great chapter, looking forward to the next!
kriz-te chapter 16 . 7/20/2005
oh I was so happy to see you have updated! I have missed this story! Please say there is more coming. :)

I just love seeing the subtle way Matthew is brought to see Rebecca's character. :) hehehe, she is just messing up all over the place in this chapter.

And any chapter that bring Matthew and Sofia closer to being together is wonderful!

thanks, I hope for more soon!
c4rm3n chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
:) thumbs up! great start!
indigoellipses chapter 15 . 6/21/2005
You have a marvelous touch with this sort of literature - I read "For the Sake of Convenience" and enjoyed it greatly, but I confess that I read this much of "For the Sake of Propriety" with more enthusiasm. The plot moves so marvelously, and your writing style exceeds a great deal of published authors.

Though it is clear that you draw some of your basic ideas from Jane Austen, your style remains unique, and, well, less dry. I think very highly of this story, and I hope that during your summertime, you update it frequently.

-indigoellipses
c4rm3n chapter 15 . 5/23/2005
wow I just spent the last half hour reading your story and i think it's brilliant.. its kinda hard getting used to the language because I'm so used to "normal" talk but i love the storyline and characters.. God, Matthew sounds hot. Or, you know, spiffingly dashing, whatever the right phrase it. Update again soon!
birleywhirligig chapter 15 . 5/1/2005
I love your stories!
peace etc chapter 15 . 3/27/2005
this is such a great story! I read your first one earlier and loved it! I can't wait to read about the rest of this one!
Simple Words chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Oh please do update soon, I have reread the story again and again just so I wouldn't fotget what had happened...Update soon!
Mass Descent chapter 15 . 2/21/2005
ah i love it! i can't wait for the next chapter. hurry!
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »