Reviews for Outcast'
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
incredible... we're outcast together.
write on.
Laksha chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
quite touching
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
I can definitely relate to this piece. How many times have I felt that I do not belong. Sigh. Yet another well-written poem with strong emotions and a powerful message. Great work, keep writing :)
*cosmo-queen*
Lauren K chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
This is good-really sad. I know sort of how you feel...I went to a school that encorouged complete individuality, and now that I'm in high school, it feels all conformist and when I'm ME people think I'm weird and stay away...and I feel lonely, so I can kinda relate. It's really good. I like that you keep repeating "outcast."
Kiara Renee
Getuie chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Sad... but I can so relate to this. Well said
Hail the Warrior chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Hmm...very emotional but does it not say in the Bible that we shall be outcasts in a foreign country...you are just like the rest of us. I liked it.
HtW
Please read my poem " Of Religion" and somehow support it if you agree...I am trying to help other christian poets with it.
Lori Brennan chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Outcast only feel alone, when in reality they are a majority. Filled with despair by the few who are cruel.
GarethNelson chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
one thing i find interesting but which might give you strength:
those people who detest being labelled as freaks or outcasts are often the most enslaved to the human herd (also known as "the system" "the establishment" or "society").
find strength in your that which makes you unique and break free.