Reviews for Sweet Misery
beautifully observed piece.
Keep Writing!
F.C
Deadwind chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Awesome job! I love the flow of the writing and how it just fits.
Anthony Draconius chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
I completely understand what you mean within this poem. I live a distance from my special someone. Even though it almost never feels like alot, I wish to be closer so that the car drive will not take as long as it does. Sorry, I'm rambling...I pray that you will very soon stop dealing with this sweet misery and that you and your sweetheart can get rid of the distance. If it provides any comfort, my special someone and I are are planning getting rid of our distance eventually. Wonderful poem and I love the structure you wrote it in.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
HEy! This is so cute...a gorgeous flow...really...:D well I love the idea of sweet misery...beautiful. Write more! Love, Mia
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
I know all about this one right now! Still, I'll get there eventually no doubt.
Least, I hope so anyway!
Great work.
Spawny
nefaria18 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
aw. i really wish you could be with this person too. i like the repetition and how you stayed same topic throughout (icanneverdothat) one thing though the last line doesnt fit completely the really takes away from not being able to be with the person i think. anyway great job!
One With Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Tis a bit sad, but with how I know you, also a bit uplifting as well. We need you to get you two in the place more often.
cookiemonster chapter 1 . 1/4/2004