Reviews for My United States of Whatever
Havoc chapter 12 . 1/4/2006
I like it. No - I love it. Perhaps it's because you seem to be drawing from life, but everyone feels real to me. :-)
Jennifer chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Hi there, skimmed it. Neat, is this the rewrite? I like it. Well it's late and I'm sleepy gotta see you in 7 hours and 37 minutes. bye
Wolfi chapter 12 . 7/12/2004
Yay...another chapter! I love your reference to 1776 (the musical), for I have seen it many a time...and I'm begining to think I have seen it too many times for my own good. I can't wait for John Adams to enter this story. I really enjoy your story and can not wait for you to up date.
skell chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
Why the HELL is Edmonds still on your favorite authors list? I suggest you do something about that.
...Nice chapter.
*spams Ace Bandit*
Wolfi chapter 11 . 7/9/2004
Okay...the prodigal reveiwer returns. I am so sorry I have not reveiwed the last few chapters but my computer was old and for the longest time I could not get on the internet. I nearly died of grief when I heard I wouldn't be surfing the web for some time. Okay okay...I still love the story. I like where you are going with the whole Delihla thing. Some very mysterious and shady buiseness is going on. I also like the romance stuff...its cute. Keep on updating and I'll keep on reading.
Emmie chapter 11 . 6/15/2004
*having superfreakout!* LIVING IN SIN? SINCE WHEN? O_O *astounded at self*
hott lips chapter 9 . 4/28/2004
Soulard!
Evil!
AH!
You've Been Kooshed chapter 9 . 4/28/2004
O_O HOLY CRAP!
I knew you'd planned on doing that, but I repeat, HOLY CRAP!
*hates you and you damn cliff-hangers* You realize that only people in the Art Club will truly appreciate this cliff-hanger? Me and Tearar are metaphorically biting our nails to nubs right now! (We're in the library.)
Zorro chapter 9 . 4/28/2004
Oh this is fabulous my dear, and I wonder why you are spending all your time writing with such eloquence when you could be with me, in our heated love of something.
You've Been Kooshed chapter 8 . 3/30/2004
HOLY BEJEEZUS WHAT'RE WE GONNA DO? O_O
Now that I've had myown personal freak-out; what the heck about me does she think is indecent? _
Wolfi chapter 8 . 3/29/2004
Ohh...I like the ending to this chapter...oh...and the James Madison thing..yeah thats funny. I can not wait for another chapter.
Wolfi chapter 7 . 3/9/2004
Yeah...another story...er...I mean...chapter! I like the swimming conflict...that is funny...and the thing with Delilah Trottier...very very interesting (you have to say "very very interesting" like you were a mad German Scientist).
You've Been Kooshed chapter 6 . 2/4/2004
*prints this chapter off to read in Art class* Tee-hee... See you in about an hour, Voltaire!
Wolfi chapter 6 . 2/1/2004
Oh...I like THIS chapter...hee hee. Glad to see that you updated.
sesshoumeru chapter 5 . 1/18/2004
Man, Danielle is just TOO cool. Seriously, I don't think it gets much cooler than that. I