Reviews for Just Let Go
atreyu love chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
heh, again. nice :D yepyep nice job.
atreyu love chapter 8 . 7/19/2006
nice
Ava chapter 10 . 1/15/2006
Cris and Ally are SO CUTE! And they are married now. I am saddened that the story came to an end but I am glad it ended that way. Shows that love has no age. And Cris and Ally both had something that linked them but they also had things that they lacked so the other made up for it. They were opposites but not. And I found their arguments elementary at times but then again, they were mature enough to work through them. I really would like to see where things go for here. So I am all for a sequel. Bring it on! WONDERFUL STORY!
Blu-Skye chapter 10 . 12/9/2005
I just have to tell you that this story was awesome. I fell in love with it after reading the first chapter, and you kept me up all night as I finished it in about an hour. You don't know me, but I NEVER do that...consider yourself amazing! This was outstanding, and I love how the couple acted toward eachother. Oh, I wish that Cris was real...he has the same name as the character I write about...XD And Ally rocks! I hope that you keep on writing, and keep being creative!-Blu_Skye
Kane chapter 10 . 6/16/2005
The story was like a sweet fairytale! Keep up with the good work!
AmyBabe chapter 10 . 4/4/2005
Wow, this is great. I love it. Really well written and funny. xx A xx ;P
ItalianQT chapter 10 . 2/12/2005
Really cute story! lol : )
SiobhanO chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
very good first chptr. good story line. happy new year! lol
Detta chapter 10 . 12/8/2004
I absolutely love this fic. I will admit it was a little difficulty to read it because of the line spacing. I love the characterization and the plot.
t h e m u s h r o o m chapter 2 . 11/25/2004
Wow. I like this so far. At the coffee shoppe, it sounded like me and my friend Zach talking to each other. Eh...yeah. Just had to say that.

On to chapter three!
bambi4real chapter 10 . 11/6/2004
this was a great story. I was really impressed because I haven't seen many hetero interracial romances on here and I think we need more. I did find it kind of short and there was a lot of character development that could have occurred but didn't. Also the vernacular was inconsistant at premise was great and unique int that it focused on the age gap rather than the race issue. Way to go. Keep the stories comming.
Cathy1227 chapter 10 . 7/19/2004
aww this story is so sweet! im so happy for Ally and Chris, they both went thru bad relationships and found each other!
your a talented writer plz keep writin more, lol
Midnight Demon chapter 10 . 5/27/2004
that was a great story
i love it
kalisong chapter 10 . 4/8/2004
I hope you continue to write this story was amazing.
jill chapter 10 . 4/7/2004
this is really nice story. you're a good writer...keep writing and entertain us more!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »