Reviews for silence of a nerd
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
that was so so good :) the rhyming really fit and the poem flowed well
Cally chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Very powerful, no point saying I hope its not true because it is. Very touching.
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Hey
Did this really happen? Whether or not it did, I thought it was emotional and you should keep reaching that deep. Great job!
Sky Queen chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
...Wow! This was an absolutely amazing, touching piece of poetry. You are so talented, I hope to be half the author you are one day. This poem really touched a nerve - I absolutely love it! It's so sad, but so true. Kids are ending their lives because some people want to make themselves look more 'cool'. Anyways enough of my ramblings. Thanks also for the wonderful reviews!
Sky Queen
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Powerful, and the piece has all the ingredients that a poem needs.
Emotion, tension, unexpected twists and turns, all very well covered in the piece..
Haunting piece - it was beautifully tragic.. Pity there was no one to save the 'nerd' in the piece..
I think that the poem holds a lesson that many of us can afford to learn from.. There are a lot of us who just walk through life without giving a second thought to others.. This poem teaches how, some tragdies could be avoided just by showing some care and concern..
Lovely piece really.. You did an amazing job potraying the cruelness of the reality, as well as the sadness of the whole situation..
The rhyming really gave the poem this overall 'sound' that stuck in the reader's head..
Oh, silence.. It can be such a horrible thing..
Man, I can't sit here knowing that this kind of things are happening practically everyday even as we go round our daily lives..
Lovely, thought-provoking piece, definitely worth sharing with others..
Wonderful job here..