Reviews for Shadows
The Darkness Of Death chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
You have many really good poems. Rhyming in poems can often seem forced but it comes so naturally to you and it works really well.
Punky Monkey chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Good desription and imagery :)
Frodo chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Fantastic work. Wow, this is really good. Infact, it's going on my favorites list. At first it began on a depressing note. Sometimes it seems that all we can see is shadows and darkness, but then we find the person that keeps us away from it and shows us light. Angsty yet uplifting. I like that. The rhyming was well done also. Beautifully written.
-Frodo
p.s. Thank you for your review and also for your constructive criticism. If I know what to change in my writing, it gives me a bit more hope for being better.
Sheila Ibre chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Evanescence would be so proud!
I love this very much and it is very expressive. The first verse is the best and I'm so sorry for not replying your email for so long. (Life has been hectic)
Will want to hear more poetry,
FS
Tempest Drifter chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Your words seem familiar. I never cherished such shadows. They torment anybody. Confusion, madness, never seeing a truth. Sometimes there's a way through though. I like feeling around when I'm blind. Sometimes there are things the shadows can't hide. Heh, like when I trip over a chair. Oh well. Keep writing and all that. You probably realize you've snagged a fan.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Wow. It speaks to me. No, it really does! good job.
Lil Lalita chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Wow! Amazing! Great use of imagery, catching descriptions, and overall... captivating. Me likes!
~Lil Lalita
heterochromia chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
aode, this poem is excellent! It somewhat reminds me of an Edgar Allan Poe piece. This poem is so well descripted and written with a great amount of talent. Congrats.
~hamsta-gurl
Filia Regalis chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Wow this poem is awesome! It's mysterious and sad, yet hopeful! You are a wonderful poet, so never let anything make you stop writing!