Reviews for It's a Gift
anon chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Amazing, please get this published.
Jessie chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
OH my god... brilliantly stunningly beautiful... you leave me speechless... justice through an empath... it's a very original idea and I loved it! This would make a great short story published. I wish I could give some suggestions but I really love how you create a serious depth to all the characters. However, it seemed awkward when Nikki explained the innerworkings of Duane's thinking process while writing the email to Joan... it sounded a bit of too much of a tutorial or guide to deciphering the twisted mind of a murderer... I suppose it might be more appropriate if she had only thought those thoughts or completely left them out... your readers are usually smart enough to come to their own conclusions. Furthermore, it seemed a bit strange for someone who could be caught and charged for god knows what to be living in the house of her client and borrowing the car... though these signs could be overlooked with her constant appearance at the clinic, it seemed a bit careless of her. I guess you might have done this and created the bond between Joan and Nikki for purposes of separating her from a unaffected kiling machine or hitman. Overall, I loved your story... you should consider sending it in to some contests... it's bound to be noticed.
Jadein chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
It was a sad story, but a turthful one. I just wish there were really someone who can do that to those can help the family with the grief.

Really good fic though, with good characters. I would like to read more about "Nikki". Keep up :o)

(sorry for the mistakes, english is not my mother language)
arachibutyrophobia chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
frightning, and i can't think of a beter punishment for such people. kudos and thanks, as always, for the excellent read. k
xxdirtyxxliesxx chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
that was awesome
Silky chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
What can I say except that ,because I loved one of your stories , I went on to read more that you'd written and I continue to be impressed. In my opinion you should be getting movie deals , doing book signings, etc. You have a very unique and professional way of telling stories. I have a list of "favorite Authors" whose books I hunt down when I go to book stores. But I would definetely be a fan if you had books out there. There is no way you shouldn't be a (three book deal) published author.
bethany ten chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
Intense. Suspenseful. Amazing. Just...amazing. I loved it. I did. Thank you.
Serenity chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Wow, i loved this story, usually authors on here bore me after the second or third book, but these were all wonderful, i've read everyone and i hope you finish the others soon!
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Hello-
This was amazing, and your style of writing is great, you have a gift, and that is writing amazingly.
I liked this, and it was just excellent, and I felt it has been one of your best.
WHispers In Silence
Gina chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
WOW! This was such a touching story. I loved it. You always come up with the best story lines and this one is no exception. I hope you continue writing. :)
wow chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
you are brilliant. i love your stories. keep up the good work. how do you ever think of your plot lines? i'm very impressed.
xskyxfallx chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I LOVE this. This is an incredible read, and a very intriguing idea. It's so wonderfully presented, and the amount of detail is just right, and the pace of the story as well.
It's just.. wow.
CharlieDog chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
wow just wow that was so well writen its like i didnt even have time to look for typos the story just grabs you up and takes you that was very very good i loved it
Lupa chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Amazing! That was so cool. I've read most of your stories, and all I can say is that you're on of the best original fic writers I have read on this site. Good job!
wazawaisuru chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Absolutely brilliant! I don't even know what to say, except that you have an incredible talent! If I were half the writer you are I'd be ten times better than I could ever hope to be. Really well done.