Reviews for Dear Diary
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 7 . 6/21/2004
yippie im in there! LOL! :D i like this chapter
Charisma101 chapter 7 . 6/21/2004
wow, bravo! can't waite to read more! and it is very true, you have to be careful who you choose as your friends. :) nice work
Eagle Seance chapter 6 . 6/20/2004
Haha. If only my diary looked like this. But it doesn't, it's full of useless... well, crap. I mean, the things the narrator (keeper of the diary) goes through certainly aren't nice, but interesting. We like her!
Keep writing!
Echo Despise chapter 6 . 6/20/2004
i love you for not forcing signing in for reviewing :) and i like this. though i must say, i hated college, lol, and loved it. though for a start it was good. woulda been nice to see some comments on classes and shyness and all then agian thats just moi! :P ttyl!
Charisma101 chapter 5 . 6/12/2004
I enjoyed reading your stories about this girl, but you left me at adrift, I am in suspense of what will happen next.. keep writing.
TheRealSeaGreen chapter 5 . 1/8/2004
this is good. update soon! her life is twisted. her sister was eighteen when she was born, wo. that is really crazy
TheRealSeaGreen chapter 4 . 1/8/2004
bravo!
TheRealSeaGreen chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
Did he rape her?
TheRealSeaGreen chapter 2 . 1/8/2004
This story is good like a mug.
TheRealSeaGreen chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
this is good. I hope you don't really feel this way.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 5 . 1/8/2004
gettign even more deep and personal as it goes on, doing great! i cant wait for te college part of the diary. and i like this chapter because of how youre not trying to make it seem like your family is perfect, because no ones is, and its truthful ;) great writing!
spaz chapter 4 . 1/8/2004
What an excoiting diary! It's nice to see people who start off miserable eventually become happier. Keep writing!
sych77 chapter 4 . 1/7/2004
This is the happiest year for Marie, by far!
All these family problems and things, it's no wonder there are some self-esteem issues!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
sych77 chapter 3 . 1/7/2004
That's horrible! Looses friends and someone takes credit for all the work.. and Christian...
D*mn you to hell, Christian!
PS, can you please review my story The Last Drop? It's my first fictionpress story, and I would really appreciate any feedback. Don't feel pressured too, though!
sych77 chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
That is so mean. I'd have slapped my friend if she did something like that to me. And teachers... they just have to make you feel insignificant over the smallest thing don't they?
Good work!