Reviews for Dear Diary
sych77 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
I agree completely. Self esteem's a big issue, and you wrote it really truthfully. I like where this storyis going so... I'm going to read chapter 2!
*smiles* ~~sych77
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 4 . 1/7/2004
as i said before, beautiful! i love where and how this is going ;)
hpfanforever chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
Awesome! I can't wait to see more chapters!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
seems like it keeps gettig worse! the story not the writing... i know what i mean, i got it! whats happening... there we go, we got an understanding now... hehehe! well, as for the whole thinking of yourself as fat, ive gone through that and still do. but to be honest, i find you look find, quite cute and pretty and sweet. and as or the content of this chapter, damn that sucks! but at least you have a good bf now and you are happy (i hope) now and all that is behind you. :) im proud of ya!
Tara
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 2 . 1/6/2004
ugh! kids are so mean arent they? i hate self esteem issues, i feel ur pain. and dont it suck! i still dont raise my hadn in class or anything... hehehe. but nah, nice work and keep writing.
vernie chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
This is really good, and I can relate to it 100% Please continue...it's so well written and I enjoyed reading it.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
hello hello! hell i love this! i know and agree with it. self esteem is a huge issue and i hate it. i can safely say i dont have a very big self esteem at all... i dont think amny do. and i get so pissed off when i see those skinny girls who are pretty bc i know im not like them... bugs me... :S anyways, nice expression!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2