Reviews for Silverhaired 2: To Survive is to Fight
Sara Ford chapter 14 . 11/2/2005
Aw~ YAY! OMGz I missed you! If you have AIM, TheWyrmzSanc38 is me now~

It is Very good Makes me just as happy as always, and you already knew my complaint of it being to short, yer so good
Sara Ford chapter 13 . 10/31/2004
Hehehe, I LOVE Aaron, he's so funny X3 Aw... and the poor lil' kid, lol, Love how quick Sara's personality changes around kids XD
Sara Ford chapter 12 . 7/14/2004
Aww... this chapter was so sweet! I love the first part.
Bummer to Tomoe, she struck out... Damn mopey angels ;P
Loved it as usual, I just wish you'd write longer chapters again!
Sara Ford chapter 11 . 6/24/2004
M... drama, drama, drama Poor characters, they're a mess. Great description, love it as usual. How will they get out of this
Sara Ford chapter 10 . 5/20/2004
Short chapter is right, but it looks like Devinal has as much of a taste fer drama as I do X3 But are Hokori and Tomoe dead? I wish there were more though, I'm sorry if it short 'cause of my pressuring...
Sara Ford chapter 9 . 4/22/2004
HEHE, Finally some new stuff! Love it as usual! I don't care, Aaron isn't that bad at all, lol. These chapters are a bit mpore fun then yer past ones, I'm glad :D Can't wait fer more!
(sorry, no ideas fer a continuation yet)
Sara Ford chapter 7 . 4/3/2004
YAY! Another chapter, finally! I love this story.
God! Poor Miji, what are you doing to him?
Can't wait for more!
Sara Ford chapter 6 . 3/8/2004
YAY, 2 chappys for the price of one! Though I would have prefered you not rush this much (the end of this one is a muddeled mess) and try to refraim for the stuff in parantheses like "(Chibi moment)" Sara almost dies agian! I swear that's twice in the same hour! (She's more like me then I thought, lol)
AAron eh? Is this a tribute to a certain dead FFX hero? Huh? Huh? *nudge with elbow*
P.S.) I love these stories!
Sara Ford chapter 5 . 3/8/2004
Hehe, nearly glomped to death, lol I love that word. I thought for a moment you had killed Sarah! Your writing was a little rushed, If that's my fault I apologize, I'd rather you not rush it. Poor Yuroth...
Sorry but now I'm gonna go all Bible crazy on you. Angels are seperate beings, when people die, they DO NOT become angels (though that is what we are taught as kids). A fortunate few that were born with special powers can become Archangels but aside for that Mortal Humans and Immortal Angels are two totally diffrent beings.
Sara Ford chapter 4 . 2/11/2004
Heart Break? I dunno how appropriate of a title that is for this chapter... Anyway, I like it, it's longer then the others (but still not what I would consider long). And you need to explain a little better how Miji and Sarah ended up together at the lake (do I see a hidden romace blossoming? hehe), maybe by starting the sentence more like, "Miji had finally finished his dinner and desided to go out to the lake where Sarah had been sitting for quite someime now. The lake cast a silver glow on thier faces from the moons light..." you see, describe the inbetween actions more, don't just jump from one place to another, follow the characters path there. Also, Miji's breakbdown was a litte sudden. I was rather suprised when Himato turned out to be a bad guy (I didn't see that one comming at all!) And agian Sarah and Tomoe disapper and Hokori is in Yuroth's hands... *dramatic music*
Sara Ford chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
Boy, this story is going fast. I hope there's a plot twist somewhere in here or else this'll be over in a few more chapters, lol. Your wrinting short agian, and it's a little choppy as well, don't jump from one event to another so fast, take a break and spend more time on each thing, I know it may seem boring but it makes the story longer and better if it's filled with lots of description! You got a few typos in here, but not bad in that aspect.
So who's Himato, eh?
Sara Ford chapter 2 . 1/6/2004
Their getting short agian, lol. The first one was nice and long too... hey, where did Sarah and Tomeo go? Where they captured? Did they return home? Why isn't Miji worried about them? Or worried that theymight be worried about him? Too mant questions left unanswered, you better do some explaining in th enext chapter, lol.
Sara Ford chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Nice, very nice, a little rushed though. I'm glad miji got his long hair back. (Long hair rocks!) What color am I? Gold right? This one looks great, It'll be another one of my favorites, I'm sure!