Reviews for Galatea
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
i am in awe.
yes, i am a mythology buff,
and you bring out
and analogies.
perfect.
-kismet.
Belphegor 665 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
If i keep reading this shit I'm going to get an inferiority complex. That pretty much wipes away everything i thought was good. I'd die happy if i could come up with shit half as pretty and passionateas that.
Sammy- B chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
wow- I'm in awe. You certainly have a way with words. This piece is so different from anything I've read before (havent I said that before?) It's just amazing. "White teeth on red fruit" it's all just amazing.
crimsonriver chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
oh godess. i'm shivering. this is incredible. i can't say much else. this piece is so, so...visceral, primal. it makes me feel.
wow.
-crimson
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
This is wonderfully rendered. A stunning poem. Exceptional work.
Keep Writing!
F.C
You might enjoy my pieces "Covet" or "Fairytale". I would definately value your opinion on my work.
DChick chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Wow. She loves yet detests him. The contrast of that and the imagery combined are beautiful. Wonderful.
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
*claps hands* Marvellous, marvellous poem! What a fascinating rendition of the Pygmalion myth. I admire your command of the vernacular; I haven't seen a style quite like yours on FictionPress. I humbly bow to your work of art. Bravo! :)
AngelLLY1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
WOW. this is awsome! I love the format. I love the last line "I dissolve for you" VERY GOOD!
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Beautiful Simply beautiful and true to the fable.
And I absolutely loved the last lines.
God's daughter chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Words fail to describe this marvel. *speechless* i just read your pen name and an epiphany struck me...it's perfect for a line in a poem i've been trying to write for awhile. can i please use it?
wingless chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
this is really dreamy and beautiful but it's also so sharp and painfully sensual. very well done