Reviews for Monologue: It's Ok To Be Emo
69YURMOMLOLOL69 chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
THis suKed loL
Orianna-Rose chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I thought it was really good! You should have given her a name though. -
Jovana chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
this story is so sad, and i even cried! its very emotional, i find it beautiful. yes i have had this done to me, i think this story can relate to everyone! im sure there is no human in the world that hasnt fallen inlove with their (opposite or same sex) bestfriend, and to lose them hurts..bad. ive lost the one i fell for, but ive moved on. we were close but he went for someone else, hes emo, i told him its ok just like in this story, but he left me when i needed him most.

alright enough of my stuff, i love this story! now im thinking of doing it for my drama assessment, (a monologue) 3 this story is truly one of the best i have read!
Gigi Rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
So true...*hundreds of angsty teenage girls nod in agreement*. Great monologue...so honest and sincere and soo true!
heartcruiser chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I think it's deep, beautiful and makes me want to cry my eyes out.I think you are a great writer.
One Desire chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Well...I liked it...I myself am 3/4 emo...Well, one thing for sure, you're great at writing sad things...I almost cried. But I can see where you thought it was cliche-y, the whole best friend in love with best friend thing. But I honestly loved it.
tearsxofxpain chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
great job, the raw emotion really touched me, but alle caps really draw away from it, try using italics instead of caps. i know how it is to fall in love with a freind and have them do that, its crappy but theres really not much you can do.
Anrui chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
yup, "cliché-y" describves its basic idea and plot. Very sad... it immerses the reader a bit to feel the sadness in the monologue... I feel it. full of anguish. but I enjoyed it, I enjoyed it very much. hm, going to update Rainy Day Woes anytime soon? I really enjoy it. anyways, this was sort of pointless [the review], so I'll leave now;
always till the end,
Anrui
moonstonemaiden chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
this was really great! you ever consider making a story out of it? and i for one dont think its cliche, but hell, what do i know? im 14! *laughs* and i'm barely writing a play right now. but it was still really good