Reviews for Sunshine and Shadow
DiesIraeXIII chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
I rather like this story, it's a shame you haven't updated in almost a year...
the sacred night chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
i like this a great deal. it's nice to see a female writing shojo ai, not just a bunch of yaoi that is a blatant appeal for female reviewers. it's nice how you didn't even include yuri or have them getting very intimate- it shows you care about the plot making sense and being realistic than adding a bunch of cheesy sex that gets more reviews in the short run. keep up the good work!
Dragon Dance chapter 4 . 3/12/2004
I've read HSYWYS? and LSaOFW and this is equally good!
killian chapter 4 . 2/13/2004
it's really swet
Super Sheba chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
Thsi chapter was good too! They seem eprfect for each other... Keep going!
Super Sheba chapter 3 . 1/30/2004
This story is SO WONDERFUL! You are portraying emotions beautifully, and yes, your sister DID sum this story up well. I enjoy how they are open to each other!
Super Sheba chapter 2 . 1/30/2004
Nissho I can see IS a strong person. She may be nervous, but her mother might disapprove and think the way much of the society does. Kuru seems like a very sweet person, and I can't wait to read more!
Super Sheba chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
I finally have time to read this story. Uh oh, this is getting interesting even with just reading the prologue! Better go read the next chapter!
chibi-tenken chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
How nice.. The ending wasn't too bad, I actually found it great! What wonderful stories you write!*victory sign* Nicely done chapter *friend*!
Fireruby chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
Wow. How totally SWEET! You're always so good at writing confession scenes like that. n_n

Anyway, it's good to know what Nissho is doing during the time she's gone missing in LSAOFW. I hope she (and Kuru?) will make it back to the springs in time for the little one's birthday!

Hope you update something (anything, really, I'm not picky XD) again soon. Until then...

God Bless
Aharah Musici chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
This is really cute and it shows a little back bone in your charaters, good job!
santas-evil-minion chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
aw that was sweet i have a question though "is nissho gonna go to kietsus party and is kuru gonna come ?"
"And please write more its a very good story"
Winter Butterfly chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
this is SO good! wow! it's like almost...perfect! - you said this story is almost over! dang, i just started reading it!

i hope you update soon!
Chavi West-Wind chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
Yes, yes, more Nissho. I like Nissho. Hee, I wonder what Gessho will think about how different her sister is! _
Blacke Inke chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
(This is GaavnValsvoyeur off DA and AIM BTW! _) Aw this is absolutely beautiful! I enjoyed every last word of it! It's very intricate and I loves me some good angst I do! I look very much forward to reading more! The backstories, the dynamic between the two women, all of it is wonderfully protrayed and written! Did I mention sexual tension is fantabulous too? _ Keep up the good work!
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »