Reviews for Unicorn
Faunamon chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I once saw a silver unicorn. I named her Danica. Well yeah. This is a really poetic poem. I mean it
Lossefalmiel chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Ooh, I believe in Unicorns. This was a very good poem.
Ivy Orion chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
You use such beautiful language when you right and you use it in such a way that it makes sense and flows so wonderfully. Congrats!
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
What a pretty poem. I like your use of language here; it makes sound like an ancient tale. Bravo!
eyelashxwishes chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
wow...W.O.W! This is an awesome poem! I'm Loving it!
Amethyst Horizon chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
You so rock! i LOVE unicorns so much! this is so going on my faves!
Pose For Me chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
That was awesome. OO... I wanna be Phoebe! I believe in Unicorns! -nodz- Yes, I actually do. But they're only visible (they're horns and magic) to others who are magical. -thinks she knows everything- Hehe. I wrote a poem about unicorns also. I think..-thinks about it- Yes, i did! "Tales of Unicorns." Yup! That's it!
Okay, I'm done ranting. Beautiful work.
Regina O.B.
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Hm. Lovely. Beautiful imagery and excellent flow. Well done rhymes. The only suggestion I have echoes with the previous reviewer. I believe "Rising" should be "Raising". All in all, I enjoyed this :D
Write your heart. Write your soul. Write on!
Jess 0:o)
Sterces chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Oh my... This was so good... O
First I just want to point out one thing, because It's only one word away from perfect... )
On the 17th line: Rising its head; it is noble and pure.
Shouldn't it be raising and not rising? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it should...
Anyway, don't be discourage. THIS WAS AN AWSOME poem! I am DEFINETELY going to check out some of your other poetry...
I come across a lot of poems like this that tend to be "sappy" or "cutsie", but you pulled it off! I love it.
I admire how you stayed in rhythm with your rhymes, which by the way are wonderful! I always love it when I see some good rhymes. This was a very very very good poem, very well-written. You should be proud.
Sterces
(A 24 year old girl who likes unicorns)
P.S. Sry, I'm silly sometimes. P