Reviews for Unnoticed
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Oh, it's such a sad concept...the unnoticed. I can feel the build up of emotions within the people you write about. Kind of a foreboding ending - very good! ! ! This is one poem that will stay in my mind.
A different time chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I like the theme. Some of it seems a bit choppy, but I enjoyed reading it :D

Lovely work!
Lonely-River-Boy chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Wow..Excellent write. Keep it up you are very talented!

LRB
Melissa Lea Night chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
i think this is my favorite poem you've written so far, i really like the images you bring out in this.
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
I really like this. Great job. It is annoying when you are not noticed. I really like the first two lines about the hero's shadow and sidkick.
Dakota Alexus chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I can relate a lot to this. It's a great poem and i like the format you used.
krystalpendragon chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
aw. we should give them their credit, so: We appreciate you and good job- Robin, Tonto, Little John, some LOTR characters, anyone who can relate to this, and everyone else out there who deserves credit.
P.S. thanks for reviewing my poems. _ and i really liked this one.
later
agent zell chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I can relate to this.. I like this one *nods*
Lost-in-Insanity chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I'm jealous, you make your poems ryhme (sp?) AND flow. Very nice!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Depressed, heh heh, see whatcha meant when u said dat
Never the same
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
You backed up your point with several good details. Nice work.
leia105 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I like it hun, a lot. It's just good...lol, dont know what else to say *hugs*
lebuffle chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
That makes me feel really guilty. Too many times have I, without intending to, been given the glory for a piece of group work. I've also played the underdog in some situations, too.
You've brought on a lot of suspense and an incentive for conflict - this could make for a very good fiction.
That poem made me think. Lots of poems make me think, actually. But that one made me think a lot.