Reviews for Raging in Revenge
Cobain88 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Excellent. This is the third poem I read by you, and I love them all. You have some talent.
Winter chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
i really like the way u put it: 'how i could melt the bars of my secure cage'... its a really great analogy :D liked the last verse too...revenge is sweet right?
Linnet chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I can wholly agree with the last lines :) Sometimes I think there would be nothing more satisfying than to half someone's nose crunch under my fist when I'm really upset. Gread wording, anyway-you seem to be very good at capturing feeling and mood in your works.
-Linnet
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
I found you from a review you gave for vturnip's "To my writing addiction" so I figured I'd give YOU a try next! I like this a lot because I beleve the main purpose for writing poetry is to express your passion. This was a nice way of express the deep emotions you felt. I like how you still managed to control yourself and put it in a nice rhyme structure. Good job - I hope this poem acted as an excorcism for you! That is how writing can help me.
Take care of yourself and others!
SotW
Melissa Lea Night chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
hey this one's very nice me likes i think my favorite paragraphs are the last two.
and thanks for reviewing my stuff, me appreaciates!
vturnip chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
At those moments relief in these thoughts is sometimes best than taking real action. Full of emotion I like it.
agent zell chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
To me, the first verse doesn't really seem to fit the rest of the poem. I feel your rage:)
Lost-in-Insanity chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Bad mood, no kidding. It's really powerful though, it flows real nice too!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
ur other sides u mean? wowy, annoying eh? fine then, i guessed wrong? O.o
Never the same
lebuffle chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Go u! I like your rhymes, too.
However, if one were to put someone "through misery and lament", there would be no added value by doing so without consent, because if you were to say:
"Hello, may I put you through misery and lament today?"
The answer would be such that you wouldn't have consent anyway.
I like the last verse, where you were speculating and considering taking action. That's got a lot of vengeful feeling in it, and it brings about a very good moral to follow: to do to others as you wish to have been done to yourself. It's great how that's contrasted with the sort of 'anti-moral' theme of vengance and turned it around. I like how you've done that.