Reviews for Department Daze
randomChance chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
I'm a new driver, i was reading this when some friends (including one who is a little bit of a speed demon) and called them over to read it after i had. While reading it my speeder friend went really really white. for the first time she actually went the speed limit the whole way home. Thanks for making her think a little bit!
reasonablyinsane chapter 19 . 3/10/2009
This is the funniest shit I read in a long time, I was sittin at my desk, literally laughing my ass off at the cp screen.

I even had tears in my eyes, the last one was extremely funny.

How do you come up with all this?

Your the shit girl!

-liz-
Krimz chapter 16 . 8/15/2007
Oh god... this chapter... oh god...

*Pass out from laughing too hard*
KR chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
Absolutely hilarious... some part are kinda hard to get into but every single chapter gave me more than a single laugh.. really love the Repeat Offender and bit; do you guys really watch COPS on Sunday like that?
Peep chapter 11 . 12/23/2006
Oh my God...it's four in the morning and I almost woke everyone up laughing my head off. The howling and the eyeball combined were just too much. Hahahahhaha.
xplictnoise chapter 19 . 11/26/2006
I WANT MORE!

thanks

A
amarelle chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Good Lord. Vomit. Eeuggh. You have my sympathies. Please tell me this actually didn't happen? Anyhoo, this is absolutely hilarious...I think me favorite was "Have You Been Drinking Tonight?" I know a lot of people to which the question would apply...
amarelle chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
I am going to continue reading, however, if I happen to pass out from laughter before I can reveiw, please note: This is a crack up...eh heh heh. Excellant, I hope my job will be this hilarious!
Naja Copperleaf chapter 19 . 3/5/2005
This was really funny. My favorite chapter had to be "The Right to Speech." ;)
PiscesLokelani chapter 19 . 2/5/2005
This story is a hoot- i just finished reading upto chpt. 19, you finally broke the 20K mark so I tried it out, I would actually have bought this in book form, do you know of any books out there that are like this? Anways, I can't wait for more, I've got you on my author alert now & this is just awesome!
arachibutyrophobia chapter 19 . 1/26/2005
Oh man thats just disgusting. Such a deep love for your job u must have...such nice memories...awesome.
arachibutyrophobia chapter 9 . 1/26/2005
Ok, so if I'm rude cops won't know I've got drugs in the backseat? lol.
arachibutyrophobia chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
Oh my gosh i'm sitting here laughing like crazy...i could totally see that happening.
arachibutyrophobia chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
Thats some of the most pathetic emergencies...lol
arachibutyrophobia chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
O man hilarious! I love this!
73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »