Reviews for Uoy part 2
kayttea chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
heehee. aw thats so sweet. hes so suprised san hit him, lol. I can't wait to read more but I'll have to later. cant wait this is such a great story! more later!

-Kashe
kayttea chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
dun dun dun... this is a great story! I can't beleive there are 10 parts and I'm only on part 2! lol. well, I'll have to read more later, this is a great story so addicting. bye for now

-Kashe
kayttea chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
addicting? more like obsessive! lol, this is such a great story, i LOVE it. i don't see how you're able to come up with it all it's great! i'll read the other chapters later. til then!

-Kashe*the addictiveness of Uoy is coming to posess me!* ahh! must get away... lol, i like it so much. talk to you later.
Mayaj chapter 11 . 7/20/2004
Ah... That felt good. Incredible story, babe. I'm loving every minute of it. Your charaters are incredibly pandimesional and your plot is just plain brilliant. Shou Lang rocks my world and I WANNA READ PART 3 but it's 5:15 in the morning's and I have to get up in three hours so ugh... I'll start it tomorrow. The fight scene with Salem was just plain breathtaking and I WANT HIM TO TURN HUMAN AGAIN WHEN HE'S NOT ALL BEAT UP! Ugh, I really have to got to sleep so... Awsome job, dudette, you ROCK!
Mayaj chapter 10 . 7/20/2004
Wow, love the jump from world to world, abrupt and fun. Ugh... It's five aclock in the morning and I really have to pee... But I only have one more chapter left!
Mayaj chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
YAY! She's up! And he's gone! So gone... Hehe, it's three thirty in the morning... dare I start another chapter?
Mayaj chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
One word: E...
Wow.
Mayaj chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
Loved it! This was the best chapter yet, the setting is just perfect! Urdu is so awsome, he reminds me of my grandmother... And I like Seth, and Kit. I feel so bad that San is missing all this! She would've loved to hear the way Urdu talks to him... hehe, great job. I just might get in a nother chapter tonight...
Mayaj chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
Oh argh you meany! I'm gonna have to start another chapter even though it's 4:30 in the morning... This was incredible...
Mayaj chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
Wow. Great job. This was excallent, more then I can say. The bit with the flowers was adoreable! And go San! Kithara deserved what she got! San's dark? Oh, you didn't mention that before. That's a thing I do with my characters, too. I see them so vividly in my mind sometimes I foeget to give important information abuot them. The first couple times I drew my characters my friends were like: "Oh! Kathy's black? Julio has a mustach!" and i realized that through out the whole book I hadn't mentioned that once. Hehe. I imagined San pale and honey-haired. This was a great bit, I'll end wht the ceremonious: goodjob!
Mayaj chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
Hmm, cool, kinda short, no? I'm seriously loving this story. And yay! I found more hebrew words! Haha, tell me if you want me to stop doing this, I just enjoy pretending you meant something by it, even on the subconsciounce level. Hehe, do you know the Jewish Fable of the Golem? No, not Tolkien's. And Naiad means mobile. This is awsome, good job!
Mayaj chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
Hehe, I like. Good chapter, a lot darker then the rest. Great job. You're really keeping me on the edge of my seat here, and I'm loving San and Shou Lang's constantly changing relationship. These are real characters, and I'm still only getting to know them. Incredible job, you rock.
Mayaj chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
Eek! Chip is so cute! And awsome ending there, just about brilliant! You had me thinking it was adream for a minute too! Ugh, good job. It's very compelling, you're right, damned addictive!
Mayaj chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Hee hee hee. Excallent! This is turning out to be even better then the first one! LOVING IT!
Pont chapter 5 . 3/27/2004
ack, wow, that was traumatizing. Poor San.
amazing story. One recurring problem: a fireplace is a piece of furniture. You can't call a camp fire a fireplace: a fireplace requires a (usually brick) surrounding for the fire, and it's always indoors. I'm not going for the merriam webster dictionary right now, but it's confusing. You might want to change that.
must...read...on... _